diy solar

diy solar

LVX6048 PC Solarpower Application Fails to Log Data

wgseaton

I got the SolarPower program running on my Windows 10 monitoring computer.
I can see the two LVx6048 Inverters.
I can issue setting changes to the Inverters.
I can see the Basic Information Window with current data.
I can get emails when an Event occurs.
What I am not getting is any data logging and the power generation Graphs to monitor Performance.

Any One else have this problem?
I have not gotten a response from support, last message was send pictures of not working. I send a screen shot this time.
Is the data being written to a local database and that fails? I can not find a database file recognize,
There are lots of xml files but I can not tell if they are growing.

Any one have any ideas?

Using the SolarPower program is hit and miss. It seems the china's servers priorities Chinese data.
My updates come in 5 minute intervals when the data is be transferred. Works less than 30% of the time

Has anyone tried to get SolarPower app to work on Linux or Raspberry Pi. I have tried to work on RPi but the JRE is wrong.
I loaded the current JRE 11 and SolarPower reports no JRE or wrong version,
I searched for documents, but I have not found so far any to list what version of JRE is expected, or if the JRE is version or RPi version issue.

Screenshot from 2021-10-27 09-47-36.png This Solar Power desktop app seems to run on Ubuntu 20.04 which uses openjdk version "16.0.1" I haven't connect the micro usb to my laptop yet to input data. Curious if some got this working.

I installed JRE 8 and SolarPower installer started but did not work. I don't think it works on an RPi.

Back