diy solar

diy solar

Making three 200ah batteries to parallel into 600ah battery bank

Who is the #1 battery manufacturer in China?

Any idea of top 3 or top 5?

Any to stay away from?

Thanks!

Jimmy

We are NOT associated with this company at all -- but if you do go with them please let him know that Sam sent you ... Sam is my boss .. we make nothing or get nothing .. but you do get better pricing since we purchase so many ... BUT this is the place we get it -- probably the largest LiFePO4 manufacturer in China .. the Sales MGR name is Carl ..great english - straight shooter ..

Carl Wu
sales7@rj-lithium.com
https://www.rj-lithium.com/
Overseas Manager
Shenzhen RJ Energy Co.Ltd
Mob: 0086 13430203848
Whatsapp: +86 13430203848
Address: 4F Building B NO.2 Qixin Road Longgang District Shenzhen China

typical cost we pay from the #1 Maker of Lithium batteries in World out of China ..
For 4pcs 3.2v 202ah LFP Cells -- $110 ea.. total USD440
For 10 busbar with M6 screws, - $2/pcs, sub total USD20
Shipping fee to door: USD155 - UPS/DHL - insured -
Plus PayPal added fee: USD31 (we use Paypal to insure we get the battery)
Total: $646 For a 12.8 200aH LiFePO4 battery .... Pretty good in my opinion

We are NOT associated with this company at all -- but if you do go with them please let him know that Sam sent you ... Sam is my boss .. we make nothing or get nothing .. but you do get better pricing since we purchase so many ... BUT this is the place we get it -- probably the largest LiFePO4 manufacturer in China .. the Sales MGR name is Carl ..great english - straight shooter ..

Carl Wu
sales7@rj-lithium.com
Overseas Manager

Hi ghostwriter, I'm curious to learn more about this company, I've never heard anyone else recommend them before. I mean no offense but I'm a bit wary of your recommendation. It comes off a bit like an advertisement or a compensated endorsement. Again I mean no offense if you are legit, its just hard to know on the internet these days.

Anyways, the prices seem good enough that I'm curious to learn more despite my hesitation. What is your relationship with this company, how did you become aware of them, and how much do you trust the quality? When you say "#1 Maker of lithium batteries" are you referring to RJ-lithium or are they a middleman? Do you know if these are grade A or grade B cells?

If I reach out to RJ I will mention Sam, and I have no problem with you receiving something for referrals as long as your endorsement is genuine and the company is legit. Thanks for sharing this source if indeed it is legit.

Hi ghostwriter, I'm curious to learn more about this company, I've never heard anyone else recommend them before. I mean no offense but I'm a bit wary of your recommendation. It comes off a bit like an advertisement or a compensated endorsement. Again I mean no offense if you are legit, its just hard to know on the internet these days.

Anyways, the prices seem good enough that I'm curious to learn more despite my hesitation. What is your relationship with this company, how did you become aware of them, and how much do you trust the quality? When you say "#1 Maker of lithium batteries" are you referring to RJ-lithium or are they a middleman? Do you know if these are grade A or grade B cells?

If I reach out to RJ I will mention Sam, and I have no problem with you receiving something for referrals as long as your endorsement is genuine and the company is legit. Thanks for sharing this source if indeed it is legit.

Hi .. so YES we are not associated with this company at all ... we don't make a cent either way ... we simply purchase allot of batteries from them and find that they have always delivered what they have quoted and the batteries come quickly, with tracking numbers, well-wrapped and protected ... As for their LiFePO4 batteries being Class A or B i am going to just have to lean out as an EE and say I see no reason they are not Class A ... The RJ-lithium manufacturing company is a huge company in China and i do not see them as middlemen at all but the actual producer. They have been able to make unique and custom various shapes and sizes of batteries for us on many of our govt contracts in the past for various contracts so i am thinking that a middleman would not be able to do that easily or cheaply ....As for mentioning my boss Sam - there is NO need to do that .. we make ZERO money on these deals ... i only mentioned to mention his name because we buy so many batteries from them -- BUT to ease your mind - NOPE u don't need to mention his name at all ... I have never actually met CARL who is the salesperson - his English both on the phone and in writing is better than mine and its just always been a pleasure to work with them ... There are literally 100's if not 1000's of companies producing these batteries in China - we went through allot of them when we first started - and have settled ion Carl for obvious reasons ... We found him like most ppl find their Chinese suppliers - we put out a huge quote on Alibaba and weeded through the 1000's of responses until we got it down to a handful that had proven track record ...

Hey, I found this thread as I've actually just bought 8 *200ah(24V) cells with a bms off RJ Energy that arrived in perfect condition yesterday and looking for some advice.

1. Should I bottom balance them even if the bms will balance them.
2. I'm wanting a charging range between 15% to 85% using a Victron battery protect. With these types of cells what would the upper(85%) voltage range be and lower(15%) range of its a 24V system
3.If I want to charge the battery bank using a Victron 24V 20A charger what setting do I use. I see there is a Li-ion setting, would that work with Lifepo4 or is there a setting that needs to be pre programmed

Hey, I found this thread as I've actually just bought 8 *200ah(24V) cells with a bms off RJ Energy that arrived in perfect condition yesterday and looking for some advice.

1. Should I bottom balance them even if the bms will balance them.
2. I'm wanting a charging range between 15% to 85% using a Victron battery protect. With these types of cells what would the upper(85%) voltage range be and lower(15%) range of its a 24V system
3.If I want to charge the battery bank using a Victron 24V 20A charger what setting do I use. I see there is a Li-ion setting, would that work with Lifepo4 or is there a setting that needs to be pre programmed

This would probably be a good resource to read through also watch the videos near the bottom, specifically the 1st, 2nd, and last videos. Definitely check out the second video as the system he builds sounds very similar to yours (24V battery, 100/20 Victron charge controller and a Victron battery protect)

edit: also some of these questions seem like questions you should be asking Victron directly for more authoritative answers. I think they are pretty responsive and they also have some good resources on their websites. Every product has a datasheet and documentation, and they have a good resources page and I think even a message board or Q/A section.

Hey, I found this thread as I've actually just bought 8 *200ah(24V) cells
??? Please help me to understand. 8 3.6 volt cells to total 24 volts? 8 24 volt batteries with 8 lithium cells each? 8 24 volt batteries with 12 lead acid cells each?
As you see I'm confused.

Thank you for your advice

No problem!

I'm looking at a similar sized setup to you, and was also considering RJ Energy, can I ask what the cost per 200ah cell was and what the final cost was after shipping and all that?

Yeah no bother. We'll I'm from Ireland and got them sent here within 2 weeks for €1333 including bms and busbars

typical cost we pay from the #1 Maker of Lithium batteries in World out of China ..
For 4pcs 3.2v 202ah LFP Cells -- $110 ea.. total USD440
Shipping fee to door: USD155 - UPS/DHL - insured -
200Ah cell for 0.50c/Ah is a bargain .Used to be $1 only a few months back .
Wonder if the electrolyte has that dendrite forming stuff in it?

Carl Wu
sales7@rj-lithium.com
Overseas Manager
Another corner store . The blurb and the pretty picture gets you in though doesnt it.
There are literally 100's if not 1000's of companies producing these batteries in China - we went through allot of them
No there are 4 major manufacturers only that I have found. Hundreds of thousands of resellers trying though.
GangFeng,Orient.BLS ? and another

Last edited:
Another corner store . The blurb and the pretty picture gets you in though doesnt it.

No there are 4 major manufacturers only that I have found. Hundreds of thousands of resellers trying though.
GangFeng,Orient.BLS ? and another

BLS is a legit manufacturer not a reseller?

CALB and Sinopoly seem to be the most talked about, are these not manufacturers?

BLS is a legit manufacturer not a reseller?
CALB and Sinopoly seem to be the most talked about, are these not manufacturers?
Its difficult to be sure over there ,lots of BS but CALB and sinopoly are made by someone else but I don't remember their name. I was refering to alloy prismatics not plastic case types.

Its difficult to be sure over there ,lots of BS but CALB and sinopoly are made by someone else but I don't remember their name. I was refering to alloy prismatics not plastic case types.

Gotcha, thanks. Yeah it does seem hard to know anything for sure about the companies over there. By Alloy prismatics you are referring to the aluminum (usually blue) lithium cells?

How do we make sure resellers aren't on here making claims there are prismatic factories on every corner over there. It seems like every reseller wants to give the picture that they are the manufacturer.

Back