diy solar

diy solar

Mango Power Union Portable Power Station

I asked in their launch group some serious questions as I found out their office in new York is on a third floor building where in the same time of last year in March/ April 6 other companies where founded at the same address,They are a full Chinese company with mailing addresses in three countries so far, nothing in the US...They launched a different website (mango-life.com) in April announced a 2000WH product called Mango Power Explorer and deleted that page (reference https://www.issuewire.com/mango-fut...uct-the-mango-power-explorer-1697605298011634) . They had an inverter and a storage battery listed ion their mangopower.com website that they deleted 1 week ago (With where ready to order via their shopping cart which also disappeared all of the sudden). If you are looking how to get a 100lbs product serviced if they ever build and ship it that will be an issue unless they create a large network of service companies.

I also asked them to provide more details about their product as they claim being in production while only showing the typical marketing videos made with a prototype and it all remained me of WattAnt who disappeared without ever producing any product. Many agreed with me it sounds too good to be true.

This Power Union if released ever only works with the top part on it as it contains the inverter, once taken off to go outside, it no longer has a function, so if you keep it as home backup or full time solution you have to keep it like that. Also it is only "expandable" via a second unit or more and they need a their MPanel for two or their very expensive MPanel smart to connect them, it still does not provide 240v then and the MPanel is a must to connect to the house and use solar on the roof to charge them. If you get their 240v adapter it turns them into a 240v unit and shuts off the 120 v inverter capacity so you no long er can use it for your regular items, that makes all no sense.

Well after asking why this is all like that they booted me off their launch group on Facebook which proves to me they are not legitimate. I have my serious doubts as many others and I would be careful giving them my money via Indiegogo as you may risk to loose it all. And as Will said in his videos if ever released you have top wait till the bugs and kinks have been solved before investing that much money into a product. Even Bluetti still has major issues with their recent releases and they are well established on the market and have excellent products overall.

I asked in their launch group some serious questions as I found out their office in new York is on a third floor building where in the same time of last year in March/ April 6 other companies where founded at the same address,They are a full Chinese company with mailing addresses in three countries so far, nothing in the US...They launched a different website (mango-life.com) in April announced a 2000WH product called Mango Power Explorer and deleted that page (reference https://www.issuewire.com/mango-fut...uct-the-mango-power-explorer-1697605298011634) . They had an inverter and a storage battery listed ion their mangopower.com website that they deleted 1 week ago (With where ready to order via their shopping cart which also disappeared all of the sudden). If you are looking how to get a 100lbs product serviced if they ever build and ship it that will be an issue unless they create a large network of service companies.

I also asked them to provide more details about their product as they claim being in production while only showing the typical marketing videos made with a prototype and it all remained me of WattAnt who disappeared without ever producing any product. Many agreed with me it sounds too good to be true.

This Power Union if released ever only works with the top part on it as it contains the inverter, once taken off to go outside, it no longer has a function, so if you keep it as home backup or full time solution you have to keep it like that. Also it is only "expandable" via a second unit or more and they need a their MPanel for two or their very expensive MPanel smart to connect them, it still does not provide 240v then and the MPanel is a must to connect to the house and use solar on the roof to charge them. If you get their 240v adapter it turns them into a 240v unit and shuts off the 120 v inverter capacity so you no long er can use it for your regular items, that makes all no sense.

Well after asking why this is all like that they booted me off their launch group on Facebook which proves to me they are not legitimate. I have my serious doubts as many others and I would be careful giving them my money via Indiegogo as you may risk to loose it all. And as Will said in his videos if ever released you have top wait till the bugs and kinks have been solved before investing that much money into a product. Even Bluetti still has major issues with their recent releases and they are well established on the market and have excellent products overall.
While I hear you on all of these points, I have been in contact with 2 different contributors that have been scared away and the have both received full refunds.
I'll be asking for a refund if they don't get a review out fast.

What do you guys think of this crowdfunding power station?

Just saw an ad for this. The ad makes it seem it has an incredibly efficient recharge rate. When I go to there website to look at there specs on the solar panel there not in the values you would typically see on a solar spec sheet.

Just saw an ad for this. The ad makes it seem it has an incredibly efficient recharge rate. When I go to there website to look at there specs on the solar panel there not in the values you would typically see on a solar spec sheet.
Any updates?

I first heard about the Mango Power on the LDS prepper store. He swears by them, but I'm not sold. I'd like to hear Will's opinion, but it seems he doesn't have a video on this product as of yet.

Back