MASON-6.9KWh SEPLOS DIY Battery Kits, the preorder price at only 1000usd - Price too low?

Seplos Chris Ren

Solar Enthusiast
Many people are surprised at the low price of Seplos mason DIY Battery Kits. Here I would like to give an explanation.
As we mentioned, Seplos DIY Program is aimed at providing professional, safer, and easy operation home energy storage DIY kits services. In this program, Seplos offers battery pack designing, Kits supplying and battery pack factory establishing services. And the MASON-6.9KWh is designed accordingly to the DIY program.

We offer the kits with the ever low price of only USD1000/unit, to promote SEPLOS DIY PROGRAM, to let more people get involved in our DIY PROGRAM, to get you to know the quality of our products.
We do not boast of what we have, like how professional our engineer's team is, how long a warranty we'll guarantee, and how good quality our product is. It's all virtual. What we want to do is to let our customers feel the design and quality of our products. And then the customer will give SEPLOS their trust.

Additional Clause
1. Deposit should be paid before 1st, September 2021. If the deposit was asked for a refund, 10% of the deposit will be deducted as a service fee.
2. The balance begins to pay from 1st, September 2021. And the delivery will be arranged from 10th, October 2021 accordingly to the balance payment order.
3. Each customer is limited to buy ten of these DIY battery kits.
4. For the payment that was paid after the expiration date, or the quantity exceeds limiting, delivery will not be arranged. Please request a refund or item change.
5. SEPLOS reserves the right of final explanation.

Bob B

Photon Sorcerer
Do you offer a "smart" BMS with Bluetooth or WiFi communications and configuration capability?

Keith_PDX

Solar Enthusiast
@Seplos Chris Ren I'm interested. Can you provide a shipping estimate for 5 units to 97201?
How many units can you stack? Is there a method to mount each Mason to the one below and above it?
Are you also offering a promotion on the Mason 9.8KWh version?

Thank you.
Keith

FilterGuy

What, me worry?
@Seplos Chris Ren I'm interested. Can you provide a shipping estimate for 5 units to 97201?
How many units can you stack? Is there a method to mount each Mason to the one below and above it?

Thank you.
Keith
You should probably contact them through the web site:

BTW: If you buy them, be sure to keep the forum posted on your results.

Seplos Chris Ren

Solar Enthusiast

Thank you.
Keith
The shipping cost is US$2750.
Total price 5000+2750=US$7750
They can be stacked together, but they cannot be moved without a base.
Our 9.8kw has no activity

houseofancients

Solar Addict
That is too bad. If it was at least 125A discharge it would be a nice match to a 3kW inverter.
i
Thats too bad -- that the direction that most of these BMS's are going to...
id much rather have canbus / rs485 communication with my inverter.
that in turn will allow me to read and gather all battery info i need from the inverter software, which doesnt need all kinds of shady apps on my phone

Keith_PDX

Solar Enthusiast
You should probably contact them through the web site:

BTW: If you buy them, be sure to keep the forum posted on your results.
I assumed others would want a shipping estimate, as in his other threads, so I did it publicly to help others in the USA with a very close estimate to best determine total entry cost.

wild01

Solar Enthusiast
fyi when i got a shipping quote from them for a bms it was ddu not ddp

Last edited: