diy solar

diy solar

Maxoak Bluetti 2400?

JAko

Hi all, newbie here. Does anyone know if the Bluetti 1500 or 2400 will be able to power a freezer in the attached picture? If so how long? Looking for a power source with solar recharge in case we lose electricity.
Thank you, JAko

Attachments

• 20200323_160911.jpg
    20200323_160911.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi all, newbie here. Does anyone know if the Bluetti 1500 or 2400 will be able to power a freezer in the attached picture? If so how long? Looking for a power source with solar recharge in case we lose electricity.
Yes they will power a freezer but you dont have enough info to say how long.
Here are some posts about the Bluetti 2400 and diy alternatives found in search.

Hi MBR,
Thank you for your quick response! Were you able to see the picture of the freezer I showed? It shows 115 V and 1.4 A and 150 W. Will the Bluetti 2400 or 1400 be able to power this? How long would this power the freezer on a single charge of the Bluetti?
Best, JAko

Were you able to see the picture of the freezer I showed? It shows 115 V and 1.4 A and 150 W. Will the Bluetti 2400 or 1400 be able to power this? How long would this power the freezer on a single charge of the Bluetti?
Bluetti 1500 watts hours divided by 150 watts is 10 hours but your freezer does not run continuously
so would be much longer but the inverter is also not 100% efficient.
How many minutes does your freezer run every hour?

You will need at least 3 100 watt solar panels and enough sun hours to recharge the Bluettis every day the power is off.
You can run your freezer and solar charge your Bluetti at the same time.
How long is your power off for and does your location get enough sun?

Solar/AC Recharge: 1)This Power Generator Can be Recharged from the Sun with Solar Panel (Open Circuit Voltage must be 16V~60V(Max),Max 500W,Solar Panel not Included).
2) This Power Station Can be Fully Charged in 10 Hrs by being Plugged into the Wall Outlet.
Charge Time varies on the Solar Panel(Higher Power of the Panel, Shorter Charge Time you will Get),
eg. 300W Solar Panel: About 5-5.5Hrs.
3*150W Panel in Series: About 3.5-4Hrs.
Tips:Car Charge: you need buy a Power Inverter(≥300W) yourself.

Hi MBR,
Thank you so much! This is a great help. I do not have power off for periods of time, but wanted to know if we did lose power, if I would be able to use the Bluetti to power the freezer. The freezer is quite large 65"x28"x32". Thank you. I really appreciate your response!
Best, JAko

Back