diy solar

diy solar

Measuring Brexiters' IQ

But that's the Scottish flag, and they are looking for independence from the UK. ;)

Actually, that's the flag of England. Cross of St. George*. Red on white.
Scotland's is St. Andrew's, white on blue.
Run them through a blender, you get the Union Jack :)

*Saint George's cross was the emblem of the Republic of Genoa. Apparently England paid for the privilege of using it ;)

Actually, that's the flag of England. Cross of St. George*. Red on white.
Scotland's is St. Andrew's, white on blue.
Run them through a blender, you get the Union Jack :)

*Saint George's cross was the emblem of the Republic of Genoa. Apparently England paid for the privilege of using it ;)
As an Englishman I'm ashamed I got that wrong :oops:
But if Scotland does get independence, the Union Jack will look very different.

I've been trying to figure out what a "Brexiters" is for months now.

It's nowhere to be found in this thread:

Commonly used Forum Acronyms & Abbreviations​

Yup. That's Redneck for Yes.
With that I'll end my participation in this thread by informing y'all of the recent passing of one of our most famous former Australian sport stars whose happy ending didn't turn out so happy!

With that I'll end my participation in this thread by informing y'all of the recent passing of one of our most famous former Australian sport stars whose happy ending didn't turn out so happy!
Ya can't go now. I'm on the edge of my stadium seat.

EDIT: Ut oh, was that a real person, a footballer?

I've been trying to figure out what a "Brexiters" is for months now.

Well, it's not "a Brexiters", is it. It's "Brexiters' IQ". One Brexiter's head, two Brexiters' heads. :·)
Or do you mean to imply you've never heard of Brexit? I find that a bit hard to believe.

As to acronyms, I've been trying to figure out for... ever why the richest country in the world hasn't got a name. ;)
-

I've been trying to figure out what a "Brexiters" is for months now. It's nowhere to be found in ... Commonly used Forum Acronyms & Abbreviations

It was too long, but here's the entry that was cut.... please be aware that it was never reviewed by experts so may contain inaccuracies.

brexiter definition
A person (UK citizenship) not as concerned with economic benefits as they are concerned with self-rule. They believe a committee of governing idiots far away can't be as good as a committee of idiots nearby. They are people that believe in giving something a go because it sounds good, but after trying it for a while don't mind admitting they were either wrong or too drunk to know better the first time around. It's not like they didn't try to make it work, but in the case of the EU it took 28 to tango. But between the actual problems and the downright lies and misinformation going on in 2016, who wouldn't want to say adios m***** f***** to that? Fortunately, unlike playing around with communism (which can sound good when you're drunk), there was a way to leave peacefully (not counting the rioting of course). It's been over a year now and I'm told they're still mostly friends. Unknown is how brexiters feel about citizens (e.g., Scottland) wanting to break away from the UK. In American terms, a brexiter would otherwise be akin to an anti-federalist.

There is a theory that many Brits joined and then quit the EU just to piss off the French. This is mostly just the French as they feel many brits are still annoyed about that uppity Joan woman that drove them off the European continent and if anyone was going to do it again it should have been them. There is no actual truth to this as Joan of Arc is a very minor footnote barely taught in British schools and if asked about Joan most Brits think of Joan Baez, even though she's American.

Last edited:
It was too long, but here's the entry that was cut.... please be aware that it was never reviewed by experts so may contain inaccuracies.

brexiter definition
A person (UK citizenship) not as concerned with economic benefits as they are concerned with self-rule. They believe a committee of governing idiots far away can't be as good as a committee of idiots nearby. They are people that believe in giving something a go because it sounds good, but after trying it for a while don't mind admitting they were either wrong or too drunk to know better the first time around. It's not like they didn't try to make it work, but in the case of the EU it took 28 to tango. But between the actual problems and the downright lies and misinformation going on in 2016, who wouldn't want to say adios m***** f***** to that? Fortunately, unlike playing around with communism (which can sound good when you're drunk), there was a way to leave peacefully (not counting the rioting of course). It's been over a year now and I'm told they're still mostly friends. Unknown is how brexiters feel about citizens (e.g., Scottland) wanting to break away from the UK. In American terms, a brexiter would otherwise be akin to an anti-federalist.

There is a theory that many Brits joined and then quit the EU just to piss off the French. This is mostly just the French as they feel many brits are still annoyed about that uppity Joan woman that drove them off the European continent and if anyone was going to do it again it should have been them. There is no actual truth to this as Joan of Arc is a very minor footnote barely taught in British schools and if asked about Joan most Brits think of Joan Baez, even though she's American.
Not even 2pm here and now I got a headache and am really konfused.
So a buncha folks playing DohDoh calling other folks dumasses, while the whole time the other folks are doing the same crap as those folks.

There's a bar in the town of Bill that has a stool with that word on the seat. :ROFLMAO:

Honestly. You can look up Brexit for yourself... but basically it boils down to Great Britain seceding from the European Union.
Which was pretty much like, I have a corn on my toe, let's shoot the foot off.
Thing is, in this case, it didn't even get rid of the corn - it just moved somewhere else - and now they're a foot short.
-

brexiter definition

I'll take the idiots that I can get my hands on and vote out versus the idiots that I can't get my hands on and can't vote out.

Nobody ever said Brexit was going to be easy.

Back