diy solar

diy solar

Megarevo R8KLNA Communications Stick Connector Type

I've been searching through Digikey and other places and can't seem to find something I could use for running a solar-assistant box into this inverter. This one looks really close but the measurements aren't quite right.

Any ideas?

I went through these trying to find it and found nothing either. Maybe there's another resource out there for identifying connectors? I could snip the wires and hard wire it in but I'd like to find the actual connector so I can sell it and people can swap back to the original stick for troubleshooting purposes easy enough.

Attachments

• IMG_7493.jpeg
    IMG_7493.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7494.jpeg
    IMG_7494.jpeg
    315.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7495.jpeg
    IMG_7495.jpeg
    439.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7496.jpeg
    IMG_7496.jpeg
    473.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7497.jpeg
    IMG_7497.jpeg
    429.8 KB · Views: 6
I've been searching through Digikey and other places and can't seem to find something I could use for running a solar-assistant box into this inverter. This one looks really close but the measurements aren't quite right.

Any ideas?

I went through these trying to find it and found nothing either. Maybe there's another resource out there for identifying connectors? I could snip the wires and hard wire it in but I'd like to find the actual connector so I can sell it and people can swap back to the original stick for troubleshooting purposes easy enough.

Did you ever figure this out? I just installed one of these at a friends, and he wants to setup Solar Assistant

Back