diy solar

diy solar

MGod (Daly rebrand?) BMS

TheModfatherInc

Has anyone tried these BMS? MGod Store
They seem to be identical to the Daly BMS but purple instead of red. The prices are a bit lower and AliExpress happened to suggest these to me during my browsing. For the 150A BMS and screen its roughly $40 less than the same Daly branded components. Anyone have any insight? Wondering if its worth potentially saving the $40 to give them a try. Thanks for any info.

I’d also like to know. Was just suggested to me in AliExpress, but in my case it seems more expensive than the Daly brand, but yeah it’s purple.

Daly will manufacture in any color and with any label you specify with a minimum order quantity.

Just to be clear:
Daly doesn't build their smart models.
They buy OEM...

While at start only Daly sold, now they are available in different colours, black, purple, red.

I have this information from Daly engineering department.
My smart Daly 150A (may 2020) is one of the first release, and had many bugs, hence the frequent contact with them.

Their "developers" didn't know much basic answers and needed to ask.....

If you are the one who is making the thing, you don't need to ask different company for answers...

I did order a 4S, 40A MGod Smart BMS with the bluetooth interface and quite like it. It uses the same Daly Smart BMS app, so is exactly the same device, only re-branded. The NTC device also came standard, which was nice! Just built a pack with it and am putting it through it's paces. Will be putting it in service this spring in my camper.

Back