Midnight Classic 150 MPPT 96A Charge Controllers for Sale

JustinS

I have 2 Midnight Classic 150 MPPT Charge Controllers for sale.

They were both pulled from service and working. 1 is 5 years old and needs a FAN kit. 1 was refurbished ~2 years ago under warranty but not put back into service until ~July of 2020 - so it has about 6 months use on it. Both will come with temp sensors.

Unit needing fans $465 + shipping.
Refurbished Unit $500 + shipping.

Also I have 2 Whizbang Jr's and a 500Amp Shunt. Whizbang jrs' have hardware to setup 2 on one shunt. Screws/offsets need to be found if you want to use them both on a single shunt. I'm asking $30 each + $25 for the shunt. The shunt has never been used.

$1000 takes all with shipping included to US lower 48.

carlsonlv

They were both pulled from service and working. 1 is 5 years old and needs a FAN kit. 1 was refurbished ~2 years ago under warranty but not put back into service until ~July of 2020 - so it has about 6 months use on it. Both will come with temp sensors.

Also I have 2 Whizbang Jr's and a 500Amp Shunt. Whizbang jrs' have hardware to setup 2 on one shunt. Screws/offsets need to be found if you want to use them both on a single shunt. I'm asking $30 each + $25 for the shunt. The shunt has never been used.

Is the wizbang jr still available? Im interested in that and the shunt.

JustinS

The whizbang jr's and shunt have been sold.

I still have the controllers and now have a new fan kit for the noisy fans.