diy solar

diy solar

Midnite Solar Announced their new 10kw AIO at Intersolar Today

The United States has a "for profit" healthcare system and is regulated by the Federal Government. The manufacturer's receive government funds and private and public investment. They perform research and development and create novel molecules and technology. Scientific discovery is also performed in US research universities. These universities have agreements with faculty to promote, develop, manufacture and sell for a profit the products and services they discover. This is our system of capitalism. Maybe this system is prohibited in Guyana, but the fact that you don't like it is immaterial when it comes to Covid-19 vaccines on this website.

Furthermore, the US provided 2.8 million dollars of aid to Guyana in 2023 alone. The US has donated many thousands of doses of Paxlovid to Guyana and hundreds of thousands of doses of Covid-19 vaccines to Guyana. Your post was critical, and missing a big thank you to US taxpayers and businesses.

And, even if the US gave Guyana the intellectual property to the Covid-19 vaccine, it would do your country no good because it lacks the technology expertise to produce a product.
And just to be clear . My earlier statement meant that's it wrong for others to use works of others to gain profit from work that's not their own.

We have now being launch into the industrialism.
Might take another 10-20 years minimum based on some research.
Your government and the citizens are able to create a system of profit and greed which will attract foreign investment dollars and bring the expertise to the country. Then Guyana can benefit just like Southeast Asia from foreign investment dollars shifted away from China.

You do realize that Taiwan Semiconductor did not create their fabrication systems by themselves. It was all done by US corporations and government to make production cheaper. Now it will take many years to build the machines and robots to duplicate Taiwan plants here in the USA and protect them from foreign hostile acts.

Your government and the citizens are able to create a system of profit and greed which will attract foreign investment dollars and bring the expertise to the country. Then Guyana can benefit just like Southeast Asia from foreign investment dollars shifted away from China.
Yea right now it a bit too much greed that is causing poor investment but I don't want to go into the politics. I might get into some serious trouble

Still no price on the Midnite site. I guess they will be targeting 2025-2027

Since you brought it up price again Goose, what will the tariff impacts be on solar inverters? It sure sounds like solar panel prices will take a hit. What happens if Chinese made inverters get a 25% tariff.
Is it a coincidence that Midnite has no price, and tariffs are announced? 🙄

Since you brought it up price again Goose, what will the tariff impacts be on solar inverters? It sure sounds like solar panel prices will take a hit. What happens if Chinese made inverters get a 25% tariff.
China has been circumventing solar panel tariffs for years:

Screenshot_20240514_171527_Chrome.jpg

Chinese made inverters already have a 25% tariff and have for a while, Rumor is Biden is signing something pushing it to 100% tariff. FYI I did just post the MAPP pricing today on Midnite AIO MAPP is $5150

So your saying they will just keep circumventing?

I wonder about inverters and Lifepo4 batteries. They mention Lion batteries used in cars.
Chinese made inverters already have a 25% tariff and have for a while, Rumor is Biden is signing something pushing it to 100% tariff. FYI I did just post the MAPP pricing today on Midnite AIO MAPP is $5150

I did not know that.

Yes just confirmed it on the site .
Weird I only checked that like just now and there was no price.
Wonder what the retail would be ?
Would be nice to roll the battery out now as well

Back