diy solar

diy solar

Milk crate portable power station

LOL yeah you can buy them at Wally World now days. I have four of the full metal milk crates I’ve had for twenty years that are hard to find nowadays.
Strong as hell for so many uses. ?

My milk crate acquisitions date back to the pre CCTV gone wild era when loading docks and parking lots were not monitored by big sister like today's 1984 come true reality. Because the crates were slightly too small to fit the 33 rpm vinly Long Play albums of the day, I suffered no guilt then nor do I now.

My milk crate acquisitions date back to the pre CCTV gone wild era when loading docks and parking lots were not monitored by big sister like today's 1984 come true reality. Because the crates were slightly too small to fit the 33 rpm vinly Long Play albums of the day, I suffered no guilt then nor do I now.

Yes. That was very unfortunate for produce farmers who’s crates fit LP’s perfectly.

Don’t ask how I know ?

Gosh dang it, I was trying to find an enclosure this week and chose a milk crate. I love it so much.
Hi, your latest video "$620 Milk Crate Solar Power System: 640Wh LiFePO4, 500W Inverter, 260W Solar/AC Input, 8x USB" seems to be gone from youtube, I watched it a few minutes ago but now the URL says video unavailable, any idea?

Will big fan. Could not wait for this project with dual AC and solar inputs. Loved the video on the design and hope you are planning to post a rebuild soon. Where could I find links to the MPPT controller, Inverter and power supply you used? Thanks for sharing with the DIY community.

Back