diy solar

diy solar

Mobile Solar Power made easy... the book.

Rican

Hi, I bought the e-book and downloaded it to my LT, now I can't find it. I send a message to Will P., but I have not heard anything yet, about if the possibility exist to find my info and give me a download? The help will be appreciated! Thanks!

Hi, I bought the e-book and downloaded it to my LT, now I can't find it. I send a message to Will P., but I have not heard anything yet, about if the possibility exist to find my info and give me a download? The help will be appreciated! Thanks!
Where did you buy the ebook from?
Contact them.

So WILL gets about 500 emails a day so you will need to send him a message again -- or often times if you put @Will Prowse in your traffic he will see it better ...

He has three different versions on his website. The paperback and Kindle versions are linked to amazon. The Ebook version is linked to Sellfy. Did you receive an email receipt for the purchase? It would make things much easier for either amazon or Sellfy to track down the order. And if you ordered from amazon, the order would be shown in your order history online. I have no idea how Sellfy works.

Last edited:
It was the ebook, but I didn't remotely remembered who I had bought it from. Thank you for the information!

If you have a Kindle Unlimited Subscription, his book can be downloaded for free.

If you paI’d cash for it on Amazon, I can’t find my digital purchases through ”My ORders” but have to go to something like “Manage My Content and Devices.” Every time I look for digital purchases on Amazon, I google how to do it.

I bought it around Jul. Or Aug. 2019, can't find it anywhere...was it sellfy in 2019? Because nothing comes up with sellfy...does anyone remember the price on 2019-July or August? Maybe I can find it through my bank account....frustrating!

Back