diy solar

diy solar

Monitoring sunsynk (deye) via intelless API

hi all, I have recently became an owner of Sunsynk 8.8 ECCO inverter and started looking for API to integrate into my smart home. The document uploaded by @Lubster85 proved invaluable to me, so thank you very much! I found it super useful and figured out how to read it and use it with python and curl on linux system. There should be an equivalent method on Windows powershell too. If there is any interest I can share some examples illustrating the usage.

hi all, I have recently became an owner of Sunsynk 8.8 ECCO inverter and started looking for API to integrate into my smart home. The document uploaded by @Lubster85 proved invaluable to me, so thank you very much! I found it super useful and figured out how to read it and use it with python and curl on linux system. There should be an equivalent method on Windows powershell too. If there is any interest I can share some examples illustrating the usage.
Be aware this API isn't local, but going to solarman, meaning you will depending on cloud/internet connectivity

Be aware this API isn't local, but going to solarman, meaning you will depending on cloud/internet connectivity
Thanks for the heads up, I am aware. I am fetching the data through api.sunsynk.net

Hi @Tamooj , I think I am looking to do exactly the same as you are doing. Would you be willing to share your setup / experience? Perhaps I could pm you as this would probably be a bit too far off topic to discuss here? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back