diy solar

diy solar

MPP 5 KV sytem plans.

need help planning connections for panels for the system. Purchased 20 280 watt panels. All 24 volt. how many in parallel and how many in series.
Space on the south roof for 14. Space on the east-facing roof for the other six. Understand most will over panel to 130 percent of system rating. That would mean I could run 6150 watts.
Purchased 4 Battle Born 24 volt. If I can get drawing young electrician will install.

You need to look at the VoC rating of your panels as that will tell you the maximum number you can hook in series. This information is usually on the label on the rear of the panel.

Without knowing the specific model MPP you have you may find that the maximum operating voltage from the panels is 115v. If you can provide the exact model MPP I can check the input voltages for you.

You need to look at the VoC rating of your panels as that will tell you the maximum number you can hook in series. This information is usually on the label on the rear of the panel.

Without knowing the specific model MPP you have you may find that the maximum operating voltage from the panels is 115v. If you can provide the exact model MPP I can check the input voltages for you.
PIP LV 5048
THANK YOU. PANELS FROM Santansolar 250W 24 volt

Back