diy solar

diy solar

MPP LV6548 firmware versions U1 is 69.02

dax333

I currently have two LV6548's purchased several months apart.
My U1 version is 69.02 and U2 is 112.14
On my other unit it’s 69.01 and 112.14

Anyone have access to 69.02 so I can get them matched? The seller only has v45 and recommends I use it.
Also does anyone know what's new between the large version number difference?

I currently have two LV6548's purchased several months apart.
My U1 version is 69.02 and U2 is 112.14
On my other unit it’s 69.01 and 112.14

Anyone have access to 69.02 so I can get them matched? The seller only has v45 and recommends I use it.
Also does anyone know what's new between the large version number difference?
where did you buy them ?
you might be able to get some help from ian ( watts247.com) in upgrading of you bought from him.

i have seen some FW floating around here, but not sure it's for your inverter

Watts247 was the seller that said to use v45. They are reaching out to MPP to try and get a newer firmware.
The first 6548 I got from santansolar back in early April and it came with 69.01

Watts247 was the seller that said to use v45. They are reaching out to MPP to try and get a newer firmware.
The first 6548 I got from santansolar back in early April and it came with 69.01

They sent me v45 as well when I asked. The second LV6548 I purchased from them came with v69 and that version has some kind of bug with the pylontech communications. It doesn't appear to be downgradable to v45 to match my other unit either...

Ouch. I hope mine can run parallel with the slight version diff (if I can’t downgrade to 45).

Otherwise this project is dead in the water.
We’re you planning on syncing yours as well?

Ouch. I hope mine can run parallel with the slight version diff (if I can’t downgrade to 45).

I have mine connected in a split-phase configuration (essentially in series) and they seem to work perfectly fine. I just can't get the comms to work on one of the inverters, which is rather annoying - though not something "required" technically.

They sent me v45 as well when I asked. The second LV6548 I purchased from them came with v69 and that version has some kind of bug with the pylontech communications. It doesn't appear to be downgradable to v45 to match my other unit either...
v45 is v69... Hex 45 converts to 69 - don't know why they do that..
Good luck with the sycn thing also, nobody has gotten it to work permanently yet

And I was ready to shave my head... I've been trying to get Pylontech comm to work between Seplos and LV6548 and so far all I got was F61 error code.
Does anyone know if there is a fix that have been released yet?

Cheers,

A

Back