diy solar

diy solar

MPP LV6548

I have my inverters and SEPLOS BMS 48v 200a 16s online now, so I’ll do some tests to see if it can be done (fairly handy with a computer). Had to make my own cable with their spec to even get the computer to recognize it and the only way I can see to actually test inverter compatibility is to plug it in and wait for the error (to not come for a success)…it will send an error when a cable is plugged in, but no feedback is received after a few min.

If anyone has ideas or things they might want me to try, let me know and I’ll give it a whirl.
Obviously I mean without running the batteries to an “alarm/trigger” point I should say…

I can confirm 85C +/- is the temp these inverters decide to take a holiday and shut down... my solar shed got to 106.9F inside so I put in an attic fan and cut 2 16x8 holes on the shady side of the bldg, and that seems to have helped a bunch.

03A596CC-533E-452C-A6CB-1A6C598C5E2B.jpeg

29E2B9D2-B4A8-47CE-AE81-44B7A4BE5B9C.jpeg

good thing I just installed automatic transfer switches on the outputs, my wife was very happy her AC kept running. These relays seem to work really well and are rated for 80amps@220v.

Okay. Tell me that I'm missing something here.

I plugged 1 solar panel into the PV1 input on the LV6548, but the display is not showing anything coming in from the panel. Tried PV2 as well.

Did I miss something in the settings?

Okay. Tell me that I'm missing something here.

I plugged 1 solar panel into the PV1 input on the LV6548, but the display is not showing anything coming in from the panel. Tried PV2 as well.

Did I miss something in the settings?
1 solar panel doesn't provide enough voltage to startup the MPPT. Check the specs for minimum starting voltage.

Back