diy solar

diy solar

MPP solar bad customer service

benhenkel

I bought the 48v 5KW MPP (mpp solar lv5048) all in one solar unit about a year ago. so far it has been nothing but none stop problems. the inverter works but when a 1000w load is placed on it is shuts down and gives all kinds of error messages. I emailed the company and they have sent many different replacement PCBs. After spending 30+ hrs dissecting their units the problem still hasnt been solved. at this point I could have probably bought a competing all in one unit for the same cost of my labor. just want a refund.

has anyone had any success getting a fast track refund with this company? if so what is the secret sauce? i have asked repeatedly from day one to no avail. they seem adamant about fixing the issues which i get but the process is slow (shipping), tedious and unpaid on my end.

thanks

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble.
I bought my 3048 direct from MPP Solar but I haven't had any problems.

If you paid with a credit card you might have some purchase protection. They usually extend the warranty too.
It might we worth a try

I bought the 48v 5KW MPP (mpp solar lv5048) all in one solar unit about a year ago. so far it has been nothing but none stop problems. the inverter works but when a 1000w load is placed on it is shuts down and gives all kinds of error messages. I emailed the company and they have sent many different replacement PCBs. After spending 30+ hrs dissecting their units the problem still hasnt been solved. at this point I could have probably bought a competing all in one unit for the same cost of my labor. just want a refund.

has anyone had any success getting a fast track refund with this company? if so what is the secret sauce? i have asked repeatedly from day one to no avail. they seem adamant about fixing the issues which i get but the process is slow (shipping), tedious and unpaid on my end.

thanks
You are lucky that they even send you PCB. They only response to me once since I bought the unit directly from MPP Solar Taiwan, I should have bought it from Utah like the first one. Prggy does not even reply any of my Email now.

Back