diy solar

diy solar

Mr. Fission

Not sure why. It shows for me. Weird.
Sorry it is a html hyper link…. Website redirect… I thought you were playing with the blue font color in your posting. Haha sorry… interesting website.

your website link

Ill believe it when i see it. They have been promising us flying cars and cold fusion for many decades, but all we get is endless boosters and plandemics (Billy said so himself)

Ill believe it when i see it. They have been promising us flying cars and cold fusion for many decades, but all we get is endless boosters and plandemics (Billy said so himself)
The Japanese have been real good at making these type small nuke - power systems. Read years ago the, Japanese were going to put their version little nuke units in all major neighborhoods. If they ever get it going will be the best power production for USA to pattern. Instead of regular substations put in micro nuke plants.

Oh and the air force has contracted one like these for Alaska. For some reason thought Alaska had several nuke reactors but after reading they only had 1. Hmmmm I think this is best form of power production going forward. Small micro nuke power plants. EV could become the actual wave of the future with these. China will grow strong from it though-EV battery production

Back