diy solar

diy solar

My dream battery for sale, 48v 200ah by Amy at Shenzhen Luyuan

Skid

Solar Enthusiast
The house I'm living in has rapidly turned into a money pit and I can no longer justify the expense of constant repairs so I am building new. Loans are almost unheard of here and I'm selling my truck, car, some other toys and saving half my Social Security per month to have a house in a year.

My battery shipped two weeks ago and is on its way to Miami Florida to a man who was going to ship it to Nicaragua for me. The battery is divided in two cases at 33kg each for easier moving. A total of 16 CALB 202ah batteries. One JBD BMS. Amy had 25 tested and used the best 16. Of them, she wrote: "This is a part of the battery pictures, all were tested the real capacity, and we chose very close ones, all around 210AH".
Everything ready to be connected after a final 6 day test and balancing. I have all texts of communication with Amy and I'm sure she can answer any questions.

The total with shipping to Miami came to $1773+ $54 for credit card charge for a total of $1827 for 10.4kw. I think it's pretty hard to beat this price for a quality pre-built battery from a well regarded seller.

If sold soon I trust I could change shipping direction with FedEx, my guess is 2 weeks. I have no tracking at sea.

My post on this battery- https://diysolarforum.com/threads/preconfigured-battery-bank-from-amy-at-shenzhen-luyuan.16478/

Back