diy solar

diy solar

My experience with Amy Wan and Xuba

• Thread starter Deleted member 9967
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9967

Ok so I have never done an international order before. I asked everyone here if they were safe and many pointed me to a couple of companies having dealt with them personally themselves.
I started with one company but I suppose I asked too many questions because they stopped replying.
I guess it was fair. After all I am just buying a few and they have a company to run.
Anyhow, so I started talking with Amy of Xuba and she answered everything I asked here.
Even when I got scared and cancelled she was very patient with me and we started up the order again.

Long story short. I would not hesitate one second recommending Amy and Xuba.
She made me feel at ease in spite of my fears etc.
No matter how silly the question, she answered them. And I am sure I asked many silly questions being so new to this kind of thing.

I seriously could not say enough about how well I was treated by Amy.
The only misgiving I have is how many holidays the Chinese seem to have. And it was only on weekends and the holidays celebrated that Amy was slow in replying.
Other than that I have nothing negative in the slightest to say about Amy.

If everyone running a store was like Amy then no one would ever have a complaint I think.

Ok so I can go on and on but I think you guys get the point. :)

ON the Holidays, it is really different than most anywhere else. Chinese business are NOT 9AM to 5PM Mon to Fri. Amy replies to people until her Midnight and then starts up at 06:30 after breakfast, Even on Weekends (albeit she takes time off a bit on Saturdays for family obligations. Even when she is travelling, she's working online and responding to people. This is quite Typical, especially for sales reps.

ON the Holidays, it is really different than most anywhere else. Chinese business are NOT 9AM to 5PM Mon to Fri. Amy replies to people until her Midnight and then starts up at 06:30 after breakfast, Even on Weekends (albeit she takes time off a bit on Saturdays for family obligations. Even when she is travelling, she's working online and responding to people. This is quite Typical, especially for sales reps.
Yes I noticed that a few times.
She once said she was tired and that it was late. I asked the time and she said about midnight. I scolded her saying not to reply so late, that everything could wait sheesh.
But it didn't matter. She worked hard just the same LOL.
She is truly an amazing woman.
I wish I could give her a raise. :)

I have sometimes wondered if "Amy" could be more than one person ..... probably not...... but, it would be really hard to maintain continuity .... but how do you really know who is on the other end of the internet.

I have sometimes wondered if "Amy" could be more than one person ..... probably not...... but, it would be really hard to maintain continuity .... but how do you really know who is on the other end of the internet.
The old adage from Newsweek [I think it was] from years ago.
"The thing I like about the internet is that no one knows I am a dog". lol :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

I ordered my cells over 60 days ago from Xuba trough Amy. Few days ago i received an e-mail that Amy doesn't work for Xuba anymore, and she offers to continue under her own company. I have not received my cells, can not even track them yet with UPS tracking code she provided. Alibaba marked my order as "completed", i guess i have to try to start somekind of refund process soon.

I ordered my cells over 60 days ago from Xuba trough Amy. Few days ago i received an e-mail that Amy doesn't work for Xuba anymore, and she offers to continue under her own company. I have not received my cells, can not even track them yet with UPS tracking code she provided. Alibaba marked my order as "completed", i guess i have to try to start somekind of refund process soon.
That sucks. Sorry to hear that.
When it got close to the "complete" date I simply click the extension link for mine.
Anyhow, hopefully they come soon.
I know mine were in customs for a month for some reason.
Supposedly they were only to be there 10 days but....

Have you tried just to talk with the new person at all?
They might be able to tell you where they are at least.

Not to hijack this thread, but my experience with Gloria Luo at Basen was pretty much identical. One time I messaged her without checking the time difference. She replied almost immediately, stating that she would look at the issue when she got to the office. I checked, and it was about 4AM Shenzhen time, so I am sure that she received an alert, and that I actually woke her. Having lived near Shenzhen (Dapeng) for 5 months many years ago, I have a fondness for these people. My tag here, 'Ale', is what they called me, as they had difficulty pronouncing 'Al'. Treat them with respect, and they will absolutely bend over backwards to help you.

My cells did the same thing. I think its when it hits stateside that it shows complete. To me i thought it meant when its in port

Amy has move to a new company and I am not certain that I am really talking to her.

Is this her current info:

Wan Amy2020-11-9

Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd.

Also, I am being quoted $250 for sea shipping on eight cells. Is that comparable to what you all have seen?

Thanks.

S.

Amy has move to a new company and I am not certain that I am really talking to her.

Wan Amy2020-11-9

Also, I am being quoted $250 for sea shipping on eight cells. Is that comparable to what you all have seen?

Thanks.

S.

Yes. I just placed an order with her. @Steve_S has a note in his signature indicating she went from Xuba to Luhan.

Wan Amy2020-11-9

Thanks.

S.
That is cheaper than what I paid in August. So yes, great price on shipping.

Wan Amy2020-11-9

Thanks.

S.

Back in June I paid roughly $1000 US dollars to ship 48-280AH cells to Kentucky.

That would be around $166 for 8 cells but i did not use Xuba. I paid $75.50 per cell and shipping was roughly $20.83 per Eve lithium. Prices have gone up since and shipping could have as well.

Back in June I paid roughly $1000 US dollars to ship 48-280AH cells to Kentucky.

That would be around $166 for 8 cells but i did not use Xuba. I paid $75.50 per cell and shipping was roughly $20.83 per Eve lithium. Prices have gone up since and shipping could have as well.
They are headed back up across the board (not just EVE) in response to demand & supply.

There are other factors at play that many don't know account for. China has a considerably large EV market compared to anywhere else, when the EV industry took the slump starting Nov.2019 in China that freed up resources. There are also MANY EV's which run on LFP in China, which is also one main reason why China leads R&D on LFP chemistries and advanced the chemistry so much over the past 12 years. When the EV industry demand dropped that created a surplus of sorts and then Covidus Interruptus... no more need be said on that. Now the EV sector in China is picking up again and outside demand has increased significantly (some attribute that also to Covidus Interruptus). There are other things as well putting pressure on the raw resources as more companies are building bigger & better battery factories to fill the EV & Large Energy Storage demands as production is ramped up everywhere.

Lastly, as many have noticed, different vendors can "make / break" the deal over the difference in shipping costs. That is the Real WILD WEST when you get down to it, as it can double the cost of the damned cells by the time they are on your doorstep. S&H has been all over the place and even up to insanely crazy this summer.... Amy tells me she is actively shopping various shipping agencies to try to get better deals for it.

BTW, Nothing over there is easy, remember, it is a HIGHLY Ruled & Regulated country by it's own nature & politics... bureaucracy is an artform that the British Invented but many have refined it into insanity....

I forgot to mention, after quoting them higher, Amy indicated she lowered the price and was offering the 280Ah cells for a flat $80 each to forum members.

My total was $969 for 9 cells sea freight DDP to Arizona.

Not to hijack this thread, but my experience with Gloria Luo at Basen was pretty much identical. One time I messaged her without checking the time difference. She replied almost immediately, stating that she would look at the issue when she got to the office. I checked, and it was about 4AM Shenzhen time, so I am sure that she received an alert, and that I actually woke her. Having lived near Shenzhen (Dapeng) for 5 months many years ago, I have a fondness for these people. My tag here, 'Ale', is what they called me, as they had difficulty pronouncing 'Al'. Treat them with respect, and they will absolutely bend over backwards to help you.
Hello, I made my first order at early of this month with Gloria. Do you have any issue with the order at all? So far she has been replying all my messages on Alibaba. Thanks.

Back