diy solar

diy solar

NC Battery Coop

Famtraveler24

Just posted something similar in the solar panel forum.

Anyone on here from the SE or Mid-Atlantic U.S. and find it exceedingly difficult to source prismatic cells locally?

I'm interested in starting a co-op to combine buying power and buy large volumes for distribution locally or regionally.

Let me know if you think there is a sufficient business case for this.

Thx.

John

SanTan Solar has just opened a warehouse in Savannah Georgia. You might contact them and ask if they will host battery solutions.

Reactions: Mia
I'd like to know if this ends up happening as well. I'm in the area and looking to buy a few 10's of KWH of lifepo4 cells

I will keep folks in the loop. I am likely to order 16 to 32 280ah, so maybe we can get a better shipping rate.

Please let me know k kw how many cells are of interest.
It depends on the type of cell, I most highly prefer EVE LF280K's with welded terminals, but anything in the same vein is OK as long as they are more or less Grade A. I'm in the process of getting details from a couple of USA domestic sellers. If you want, I will let you know what I find out?

It depends on the type of cell, I most highly prefer EVE LF280K's with welded terminals, but anything in the same vein is OK as long as they are more or less Grade A. I'm in the process of getting details from a couple of USA domestic sellers. If you want, I will let you know what I find out?
Yes. That would be great. I'd be looking to Shenzhen Basen for Grade A EVE 280Ah cells.

Yes. That would be great. I'd be looking to Shenzhen Basen for Grade A EVE 280Ah cells.
What kind of prices are you looking at for 16-32? I got a quote from Amy Wan (shenzen luyuan) for 20 cells this week. @125$ per cell, plus ~500$ shipping, for a total price of $2986. This is for the newer EVE LF280K

I received a quote from Bella Bella at Heze Yixin for 20 cells, they are the EVE LF280-- $95 per cell, plus $440 shipping. A total of $2340.

I also got a quote last night from Jenny Wu (Docan Technology Shenzen) for 20 CATL 280Ah cells, $2700 including shipping, BUT this is from a Texas warehouse, so they should be delivered in about a week from the time they are ordered. I'm still waiting to hear back as to whether this included welded terminals or what. She also indicated that they could provide EVE 280Ah cells from their Tx location, but said there might be a lead time of a week or two for those.

What kind of prices are you looking at for 16-32? I got a quote from Amy Wan (shenzen luyuan) for 20 cells this week. @125$ per cell, plus ~500$ shipping, for a total price of $2986. This is for the newer EVE LF280K

I received a quote from Bella Bella at Heze Yixin for 20 cells, they are the EVE LF280-- $95 per cell, plus $440 shipping. A total of $2340.

I also got a quote last night from Jenny Wu (Docan Technology Shenzen) for 20 CATL 280Ah cells, $2700 including shipping, BUT this is from a Texas warehouse, so they should be delivered in about a week from the time they are ordered. I'm still waiting to hear back as to whether this included welded terminals or what. She also indicated that they could provide EVE 280Ah cells from their Tx location, but said there might be a lead time of a week or two for those.
I have a quote from Alex Chen at Basen for Grade A 32 EVE 280ah, with M6 screws and copper bus bars, with 3-7 day delivery via FedEx, of 4687. That would be $146 per cell including shipping.

Back