diy solar

diy solar

Need feedback on GSL lithium batteries

fwiw, I have heard a lot of good things about meritsun. Their pricing is higher than Felicity etc, but I see way less people having issues with false labeling and problems.

fwiw, I have heard a lot of good things about meritsun. Their pricing is higher than Felicity etc, but I see way less people having issues with false labeling and problems.
I think the company is GSL direct from china. They have lots of different batteries and is hard to get a straight answer and price and they annot provide doumentation that they work in losed loop with SMA 60/48, only a picture with it connected to the Battery.

I think the company is GSL direct from china. They have lots of different batteries and is hard to get a straight answer and price and they annot provide doumentation that they work in losed loop with SMA 60/48, only a picture with it connected to the Battery.
Yes, GSL is different from Meritsun which is different from Felicity. All are options, with Felicity being the cheapest, Meritsun being the most expensive, and GSL somewhere in the middle from what I have been quoted. Meritsun with shipping and duties was just as expensive as signaturesolar. But it may honestly be a better product. I have no idea.

There are some really good things being produced in china. The trick is finding them and having a large bank account, or just go local/build your own.

Yes, GSL is different from Meritsun which is different from Felicity. All are options, with Felicity being the cheapest, Meritsun being the most expensive, and GSL somewhere in the middle from what I have been quoted. Meritsun with shipping and duties was just as expensive as signaturesolar. But it may honestly be a better product. I have no idea.

There are some really good things being produced in china. The trick is finding them and having a large bank account, or just go local/build your own.
Thanks for your Time

Back