The over current trip time delay seems long at 10 seconds, however even 100 amps can cause issues with non fused under rated cables and poor joints. As pointed out above, the metal frame holding the cells may have played a part in the failure, current may have bypassed the BMS.Here are my BMS settings
The pictures dont show where the other end or parts of the melted negative ended up, perhaps on the battery buss bars?
I think there is more than one fault that occurred to destroy the cells.
This and other recorded meltdowns suggest the following features should be followed in building a battery.
Use a containment method that isolated the cells from any metal, and fully protect buss bars and connections against accidental shorts.
Use a suitable fuse at the battery positive and further fuses/breakers in the systen as necessary with regard to the cable rating.
Test the battery under expected loads to identify possible poor connections before putting into service.