diy solar

diy solar

Need help programming inverter/ charger

bat6mm

Installed new system: 6 100w solar panels (to expand by 1000w later), 2 Epever tracer 40 amp w/mp50, Ampint 3000w inverter/charger model FV-243000w, 8 fortune 100a series connected batteries for 24v.

My problem is I cannot get the inverter set up and the manufacturer does not answer emails and all phone numbers are disconnected. I live in northern Louisiana and am looking for someone to service my system or someone who can talk or text me through the setup. I paid $550 for this inverter and hope I do not have to replace it just because I cannot program it.
Bob Nelson

Installed new system: 6 100w solar panels (to expand by 1000w later), 2 Epever tracer 40 amp w/mp50, Ampint 3000w inverter/charger model FV-243000w, 8 fortune 100a series connected batteries for 24v.

My problem is I cannot get the inverter set up and the manufacturer does not answer emails and all phone numbers are disconnected. I live in northern Louisiana and am looking for someone to service my system or someone who can talk or text me through the setup. I paid $550 for this inverter and hope I do not have to replace it just because I cannot program it.
Bob Nelson
Are you sure on the model ID number? I only see "FTxxxxxxx" models

https://www.ampinvt.com/pages/manual-download

You are right the model is FT243000w. I had the owner's manual. I assumed that I need to be in the battery mode so when the battery voltage is above the minimum voltage, the load would come from the battery through the inverter to the 110v load. When the battery voltage goes below the minimum battery voltage, the load would automatically be switched to grid power. I haven't been able to set this inverter to do this.
I have attached a picture of my setup if that helps any.
Bob

Attachments

• IMG_20200626_185934.jpg
    IMG_20200626_185934.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 9
I have 6 solar panels on my roof, more than 100w. It was installed under 45 degrees. And we spent 10 grands for everything. Now I want to make my house to be smart. And we cut out from electricity, no more.

I worked almost 10 years ago as a solar panel installer on roofs, it was a hard job, but I was interested to find out new experience for myself in the future. After I graduate and got my cisco certificate with https://www.spotoclub.com/ I started working as software engineer! With experience and time passed I never thought this 2 things will come out together very good. I bought 6 panels and after more, after connected to my house wire network I got smart house with a systematic software created by me, with 4 budged tablets on walls I could 24/24 see voltage balancing and in general "health" of all my techs. I was so happy, it was a challenge for me!

Back