diy solar

diy solar

Need help sourcing Sunsynk / Deye [EU]

Hi @zolee , at the beginning of the thread you mentioned that you are using
"12x I'M Solar 385W" panels.
I consider buying panels from this producer too. What's your experience with them? Would you buy them again?
Did you buy directly from I'M SOLAR or from a retailer?

Hi @zolee , at the beginning of the thread you mentioned that you are using
"12x I'M Solar 385W" panels.
I consider buying panels from this producer too. What's your experience with them? Would you buy them again?
Did you buy directly from I'M SOLAR or from a retailer?
I've bought from Alma solar, at the time those where the cheapest panels in EU i could find. Now they are more expensive.
I still don't have any performance data as the inverter is still in the box (I'm not home to finish the job).

I think my next panels purchase will be from China direct unless I find a good deal locally.

I've bought from Alma solar, at the time those where the cheapest panels in EU i could find. Now they are more expensive.
I still don't have any performance data as the inverter is still in the box (I'm not home to finish the job).

I think my next panels purchase will be from China direct unless I find a good deal locally.
Thank you! Would be nice if you post your performance data here, once you have them.

fc@%x&& sunxcell after 5 months waiting for my 8kw deye .read this last emails......

me:
<This is my last attempt to find were is my inverter .
My lawyer will demand my money back along with some damages and his legal costs.>

fc@%x&& sunxcell:
<We re waiting for your lawer’s reply and a futur trial>

Thank you. The 5kw is 1890 is that expensive for deye?
Can you imagine ? That was the price for the 8kw, before the zombie situation :-(. but as you know, it is difficult to source anything from china now , so price go up.

Hi, I received offer from sunxcell and it seems to be cheaper to use them than order from china nowdays.

How reliable is sunxcell? If somebody have opinion thanks.
Did you order something at Sunxcell? I ordered a month ago. They promised delivery within 4 weeks. Still no product, and no response... and no refund.

fc@%x&& sunxcell after 5 months waiting for my 8kw deye .read this last emails......

me:
My lawyer will demand my money back along with some damages and his legal costs.>

fc@%x&& sunxcell:
What's the current status?

Did you order something at Sunxcell? I ordered a month ago. They promised delivery within 4 weeks. Still no product, and no response... and no refund.
Well. I placed order for 14 panels and inverter and couple batteries on August 2022. I received panels, but 4 was damaged by delivery company. Return process was horrible mess. Last month I received inverter, but still waiting 4 panels and batteries. It’s been almost 5 months so cannot say that this is good service. Apparently they did not have stuff in stock and now waiting those.

Maybe I have to try to get my money back somehow.

EDIT: Maybe people having money inside Sunxcell could make some complainment together (https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/shopping-consumer-rights/). At least communication is not working with Sunxcell currrently.

Last edited:

me:

fc@%x&& sunxcell:
finally i receive my inverter end of October from deye china

Back