diy solar

diy solar

Need Help: Trouble with FSP 15Kw (Infinisolar)+ 8 US2000C Pylontech

Aboveaverage

Hello everyone, my FSP stops discharging the batteries because a peak current has flowed for a short time.

Brief explanation:
I have a FSP 15Kw WR and 8x US2000C and corresponding panels on the roof. The batteries are currently only connected to the Inverter via plus and minus. I use the Solar Assistant.io monitoring software, which runs on a Raspberry that is connected to the Inverter via USB.

Our apartment building is completely attached to the exit of the Inverter.

My batteries are charged during the day and the excess is fed into the grid.

to the problem.

When the sun is gone, everything runs as it should and consumption is drawn from storage or the grid.
At night, around 3 a.m., my father-in-law gets up because he is self-employed and has to go to work.
At this point, the batteries have 50-75% capacity according to the overview of the monitoring software
My father-in-law washes himself in the morning and the hot water is heated by a water heater. This then calls up peak performance of 10-15 or even 20Kwh for a brief moment.
Once my father-in-law washes up, the pylontech won't unload afterwards. Warnings 13, 14 and 16 appear. This means that from around 3:10 a.m. until sunrise, the batteries are no longer discharged, but only electricity is drawn from the grid. This goes on until the solar recharging voltage of 50.5V is reached, although there is still 50-75% capacity in the battery. After that everything works fine again.

You can see from the monitoring recording where the battery was no longer discharged

Can you possibly help me why this is so?

Attachments

• IMG_1168.jpeg
    IMG_1168.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 4
  • image1(1).jpeg
    image1(1).jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 4
  • image0(1).jpeg
    image0(1).jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 4
Back