diy solar

diy solar

need help Will

ray

My Tracer 4210an has a issue with it makeing a high piched whine when the load is turned off and there is no PV connect, and also it gives RS-485 errors as well when making the same whine. Then when the PV is disconeected at night the load makes the same sound and gives the same RS-485 errors, when the load is turned off. Otherwise the controller works fine.

I tried e-mailing EPEVER and no reply yet it.

My temp work around has been to auto turn off and on the load at night and morning and the controller is working fine if i do this no RS-485 error or high piched whine. I do not use the load at all.

Is it ok to do this on a perm fix of get the unit serviced if i ever can get a hold of EPEVER. May have to call China

If you bought it through amazon send an email thru them on the contact the seller button. They responded relatively quickly to me and even replaced a two year old 4215bn within a week.

If you bought it through amazon send an email thru them on the contact the seller button. They responded relatively quickly to me and even replaced a two year old 4215bn within a week.
Bought through ebay

messesed the seller thank god left no reply yet it was bought OCT 18. Just got of the phone with ebay and they opened a case either i will get a replacement or my money back. The item is covered by the money back guarantee.

Last edited:
Back