diy solar

diy solar

Need input

John91

If I was to say to you the following would I be correct in my plan?

I live in San Diego Ca in a 1400 sqft home by myself.

I would like a 6.5kw off grid solar system.

If I bought this All in one

LV6548 6.5KW – 120v Solar inverter 8kW -2 x 4kW 250V MPPT BMS UL1741 compliant=>$1400.00

Then I bought 4 Battle Borne 12v 100ah batteries=> 900x4=Almost $4,000

And then I bought 4=400w Trina Solar panels total 1600w=> almost $1,000.00

6,500 + 200 for wires and mounting materials. Total 6700

Would you say I am getting the right equipment? Is there anything in your opinion I'm doing wrong or missing? I will appreciate any input

Would you say I am getting the right equipment? Is there anything in your opinion I'm doing wrong or missing? I will appreciate any input

No.

It's completely unclear what you're trying to accomplish.

If I was to say to you the following would I be correct in my plan?

I live in San Diego Ca in a 1400 sqft home by myself.

I would like a 6.5kw off grid solar system.

If I bought this All in one

LV6548 6.5KW – 120v Solar inverter 8kW -2 x 4kW 250V MPPT BMS UL1741 compliant=>$1400.00

Then I bought 4 Battle Borne 12v 100ah batteries=> 900x4=Almost $4,000

And then I bought 4=400w Trina Solar panels total 1600w=> almost $1,000.00

6,500 + 200 for wires and mounting materials. Total 6700

Start with a power audit.
See my signature for a helpful link.

No.

It's completely unclear what you're trying to accomplish.
I’ll be quick as possible. I’m an idiot I live alone with my pets in a 1300 sqft house in San Diego California.

I can build stuff I can put together things I have some tools that part is not the problem it’s the part using your brain that’s the problem for me.

I really don’t use much of my house except for the heater and air conditioner in the summer and tv at night.

All I’m trying to do is reduce my monthly bill and still be able to heat up my house or cool it down. If I could be off the grid that be great but I don’t think I can afford that option.

Plus I have no idea how to do the permits and all the other stuff regarding paperwork I tried understand what I read and saw I can’t.

Could you please help me figure out what to buy from wherever and maybe help me understand how to install again I can do the laborious stuff building and putting together stuff no problem but with electrical and technical I’m not good at.

I already bought a Trina 275 W solar panel which is on his way and can’t be canceled because I have to pay for shipping back Which will basically cost the same as the panel. And I have 20ft solar cables and a outlet smart thing which I could send back but it’s not that big of a cost so I’ll keep that if I have to, apparently it shows you your usage.

I would say my budget is 1-3000 max. Would rather it be max of 1400

Thank you for any help I can get. If you have a real plan for me please email it if you could I much appreciate it.

@John91

How many threads do you need?

What is the purpose of starting a 3rd thread and then omitting all the important information that was disclosed in the other two threads?

Please be respectful of the forum members taking the time to help you. Multiple posts with omitted information just waste the time of those trying to help you.

Back