diy solar

diy solar

Need someone to build batteries to my specs

ClearwaterMexico

I am not soliciting for new business, I am looking for a company or persons who could build customer lithium battery banks for our customers and ship them.

We have been in the Marine Electrical business, the Solar business and now in the RV Battery business. I am semi retired and will be traveling the country, mostly boon docking, I have built a custom travel trailer using an all aluminum trailer with 2 kw solar and a 13.44 kWh lithium battery capacity.

My expectations are to acquire customers with who desire us to make them a custom battery bank to the physical size/voltage/kWh to meet their needs.

I need someone to hire to build the battery banks to my specifications and ship them to my customers, I will arrange installation.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Your input is appreciated.

BTW, we will be offering this same service to the 1000's of marine customers we have met over the years.

I am not soliciting for new business, I am looking for a company or persons who could build customer lithium battery banks for our customers and ship them.

We have been in the Marine Electrical business, the Solar business and now in the RV Battery business. I am semi retired and will be traveling the country, mostly boon docking, I have built a custom travel trailer using an all aluminum trailer with 2 kw solar and a 13.44 kWh lithium battery capacity.

My expectations are to acquire customers with who desire us to make them a custom battery bank to the physical size/voltage/kWh to meet their needs.

I need someone to hire to build the battery banks to my specifications and ship them to my customers, I will arrange installation.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

BTW, we will be offering this same service to the 1000's of marine customers we have met over the years.
Battleborn makes batteries.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
My suggestion is to form a separate LLC, obtain an invester, and assemble them as a value-added upfit product.

I can’t speak for battleborn but that would seem inside their ability outside their purpose and they might not be interested. Variable-sized packaging would seem an efficiency issue.

There’s not that many form factors out there. It would seem that obtaining a half dozen odd shapes of batteries that are readily available; by making fitting-buck copies you could gang in place to achieve 12, 24, or 48V configs that standard 5:8 ratio packaging wouldn’t fit. (I believe that’s sorta the way tesla does it LOL)

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Going to DM you .. ran across a company recently that is building some batteries for us ... straightforward and honest business ...

Back