diy solar

diy solar

Need to upgrade my solar for the dog

Rednecktek

Solar Wizard
Just saw this and I think I'm going to need to upgrade my solar array. Think the wife will let me have one if I promise to scoop the poop and pick up the casings? :)

Super Dog!!

2021-10-14-image-j.webp

Nope.
Wives are notorious for being involved in the pet procurement, and that dog just doesn't meet most women's cuddly quota...

Besides...
What are going to do about oil stains on the rug, or shocks to the baby?

What if I got some of the Ikea sheepskin rugs and tied those on? Would that pass the cuddly test?

Besides, as I learned as a kid, getting shocked "builds character"... as per my signature line. :)

What if I got some of the Ikea sheepskin rugs and tied those on? Would that pass the cuddly test?

Besides, as I learned as a kid, getting shocked "builds character"... as per my signature line. :)
That ought to satisfy most women… worth a shot.

Reminds me of Black Mirror.... those are terrifying and the Boston Dynamics robots creep me out.... I teach a public program at a museum about automatons and we always pose questions to kids about who is responsible .... the robot or the person who created it (for the good or the bad that can come from it). Kids always want the credit until the robot does something terrible - and then they say ... oh no no no, the robot did it - not me!

Back