diy solar

diy solar

Netmetering with Fronius inverter and Victron MultiplusII

ctsit

Hi all,
Recently there is an incentive in Greece where the government will finance part of the installation of a netmetering with battery system.

So this is a grid tide system with feed back to the grid. Most of the installers go with high voltage batteries like BYD and Huawei, my problem with that is that these are expensive and not easy to expand, since for their warranty to be valid they want an authorized installer to do the work.
The inverter most popular with these batteries is Fronius.
Which brings me to the question, I have seen installations where Fronius and Victron inverters coexist with 48v batteries connected to the victron. (In addition to victron chargers directly connected to the batteries).
Could someone explain how will this work? And if possible, not just conceptually but with a few more details.

Thank you all in advance.

Thank you for the quick reply.
I should have also posted this address. Obviously I am lacking basic knowledge because, from what I've read the article describes how to register and monitor the Fronius through GX devices . I would really appreciate a bit of architecture as to how all is connected.

Back