diy solar

diy solar

New Basen 280 amps Grade A

bossmav

$635.00 shipped to your door, low 48 states only, All boxes have been opened and inspected for damages and tie bar count. Basen has a 5 year warranty. Paypal friend transfer. Bossmav@yahoo.com. eBay user is Bossmav for feedback check. 1.png

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1783[1].JPG
    IMG_1783[1].JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1784[1].JPG
    IMG_1784[1].JPG
    243.8 KB · Views: 36
I'm in Harrisonburg VA 22802
I AM INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A FEW SETS OF YOUR BATTERY CELLS. I HAVE ALREADY BUILT 2- 24 VOLT BATTERY PACKS WITH THESE SAME TYPE CELLS. I SEE THE IR ON YOUR CELLS IS 0.21. MY QUESTIONS ARE, CAN YOU MIX BATTERY PACKS THAT HAVE DIFFERENT IR AND DO YOU OFF

I'm not sure I can answer your question as I've always run the same IR in my builds. Are you going to use a different controller? Are you planning on running 2, 24V packs in parallel?

YES, I AM RUNNING 2 SEPARATE PANEL ARRAYS AND 2 SEPARATE CONTROLLERS. I SEE I DIDN'T FINISH MY SECOND QUESTION. DO YOU OFFER PRICE BRAKE ON QUANTITY?

Sorry, but with insured shipping this is as low as I can go, each box weights 48lbs.

I'M WANTING TO PURCHASE 4 TO 6 SETS DEPENDING ON PRICE. I LIVE WITHIN A FEW HOURS DRIVE OF HARRISONBURG. IF I PICK THEM UP INSTEAD OF YOU SHIPPING, HOW MUCH WOULD THAT SAVE ME PER SET? YOU MENTIONED BASIN OFFERS 5 YEAR WARRANTY, IS THAT DONE THROUGH YOU?

If you pick them up that would save you $35.00 per set, total savings for 4 would be $140.00 If you need any type of service on your batteries I have all the contact info for Basen, warranty issues are handle by them.
Thank you.

As someone who's been boned by the friend transfer I feel obligated to point out the following.

To be fair to buyers:

PayPal friend transfer can sometimes be sketchy for the buyer. Most people are decent about it. The reason is for the increased PayPal fee for the seller if done as a purchase transaction.

It does however remove some protections for the buyer. I don't recommend doing this but feel free if you're so inclined.

This is also why OP is encouraging a feedback check, which is entirely within reason.

To be fair to the seller:

Usually sellers then ask for a small increase in payment to offset the paypal fee, and I find this acceptable and so should any other buyer unwilling to utilize the "friend" method.

@op:

Is this something you do often or just have a few cells to unload?

There's a chance I might be interested in a month or so if my order from liitokaala whatever shows up in bad shape.

I have no problem doing a invoice with Paypal, as long as the buyer is willing to pay the 3% fee. I do understand your point that's why I posted my eBay user name so feedback could be checked, it's the same as on here. I'm selling on here to help everyone save money, no tax for the buyer and no eBay fee's for me. I still have them listed on eBay so if you want to buy them from there that's up to you.

I have no problem doing a invoice with Paypal, as long as the buyer is willing to pay the 3% fee. I do understand your point that's why I posted my eBay user name so feedback could be checked, it's the same as on here. I'm selling on here to help everyone save money, no tax for the buyer and no eBay fee's for me. I still have them listed on eBay so if you want to buy them from there that's up to you.
Oh yeah I didn't intend to roast you for it or anything. I figured you were onboard with the alternative as long as the extra fee is covered. Most people are.

Is this a one time deal for you?

This is my third time selling Basen, I think they are a well made battery, first time selling on the forum. My problem with selling anymore is the shipping time and cost is going through the roof! There are hundreds of ships sitting off the west coast waiting to be unloaded so it's now past 100 days from the time you place your order until you receive it, if you get something faster then that your very lucky! Cost is to high to continue, I purchased $10,000 worth of batteries and shipping is just at a stupid cost now, especially for the time it takes to get here. Way to long to have that much money invested and only making a small return on it.

I COULDN'T FIND YOU ON EBAY. I MUST BE DOING IT WRONG. HOW DO I FIND YOU ON EBAY?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES. I WILL PURCHASE 4 MATCHED SETS OF YOUR BASEN 3.2 VOLT, 280 AH CELLS SHIPPED TO MY HOUSE. I WOULD LIKE TO FINISH THE PURCHASE PROCESS FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING. PLEASE CONTACT ME THEN AND WE WILL FINISH THE DEAL THEN. THANK YOU

No problem, you can pick how you'd like to do this. If you want a Paypal invoice please add 3% to the total. If your only a couple hours away from me you should have the batteries next day. I ship same day if paid before 1:30 PM
Please PM me for my personal info, thank you.

EVIDENTLY I HAVE NOT PM'D YOU YET BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. CAN YOU INFORM ON HOW TO PM YOU?

Back