diy solar

diy solar

New Basen 280 amps Grade A

Lots of questions and I hope I've answered most but if you have any please ask and I'll do my very best to answer them. Here are some pictures of the batteries. As of this posting 8/3 4:23 PM I have 20 boxes of 4 per box but I do have some people interested. I'm sure everyone understands this is on a first come first serve basis. Thank you Terry

Attachments

• IMG_1817[1].JPG
    IMG_1817[1].JPG
    233 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1818[1].JPG
    IMG_1818[1].JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1819[1].JPG
    IMG_1819[1].JPG
    237.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1821[1].JPG
    IMG_1821[1].JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1822[1].JPG
    IMG_1822[1].JPG
    323.8 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Eri
UPS IS FINE
TERRY I'LL GO WITH THE FRIEND TRANSFER AND APPRECIATE THE INVOICE. I'LL TAKE IT.
YOU THINK I'LL GET THEM BY FRIDAY?
AND, WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE. HOW DO I PAY YOU?
I'M READY TO DO THIS NOW AND HOPEFULLY GET THE BATTERIES BY FRIDAY.

Paypal is now charging 3.55% for invoicing, I just sold some to a member on here at 3% and lost $16 this is not a deal breaker at all but just want to advise everyone as what to expect the markup to be for invoicing 4 boxes of batteries. Thank you.

This is my third time selling Basen, I think they are a well made battery, first time selling on the forum.
I know exactly what you are selling and they are nice cells.

As far as I can tell you have not disclosed anywhere the actual manufacturer of the cells (It's not Basen) and have not included the manufacturers spec sheet. for these cells. It's also important to note whether or not the cells are capacity matched. I don't think equal IR's confirms that.

Last edited:
I know exactly what you are selling and they are nice cells.

As far as I can tell you have not disclosed anywhere the actual manufacturer of the cells (It's not Basen) and have not included the manufacturers spec sheet. for these cells. It's also important to note whether or not the cells are capacity matched. I don't think equal IR's confirms that.
I'm sure I can get the spec sheet and post it, as far as who the manufacturer is, Basen hasn't disclosed that information, I can ask but not going to hold my breath that they tell me, but who knows. I don't own a lithium battery capacity tester, even through they are fairly cheap I've never purchased one. Basen says that the Batteries are grade A with a 5 year warranty, never had a need for the warranty but my batteries I use are only a 20 months old, with less than 100 charges. Hope this helps.

Battery specs as requested by Gazoo. Edit, do not go by this post. See post below by Gazoo for correct battery specs. Thank you.

Attachments

• EVE LF280(3 2V280Ah).pdf
    796.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Battery specs as requested by Gazoo.
I see the cells are EVE cells because that's what they look like and are easy to identify :) But I think LF280K is printed on the QR code. Is that correct?

I have the spec sheet for those cells and will attach it once you confirm. Thanks.

I can confirm, thank you for your help Gazoo.

Attachments

• IMG_1811[1].JPG
    IMG_1811[1].JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 4
This is the spec sheet for the cells. As far as I know those cells are EVE's latest version. Good luck with your sales :)

Attachments

• LF280K (3 2V 280Ah) Product Specification(Version B).pdf
    980.2 KB · Views: 26
Paypal is now charging 3.55% for invoicing, I just sold some to a member on here at 3% and lost $16 this is not a deal breaker at all but just want to advise everyone as what to expect the markup to be for invoicing 4 boxes of batteries. Thank you.
Whats the full price for 2 boxed shipped?
Thanks

Sorry everyone, I'm not selling anymore batteries at the moment, Wife, dog's and myself are going on a much needed vacation. I'll answer all messages when I get back. Thank you.

Whats the full price for 2 boxed shipped?
Thanks
Ok my wife catches me doing this while we are on vacation I'm blaming all you guys and gals on the site... LOL
2 boxes total, 8 batteries shipped is $1,314.80 paypal is charging 3.55% for me to send a invoice. Much better than Feabay they rape me!

TERRY, I HAVE NOW RECEIVED MY PURCHASE OF 4 SETS OF CELLS. THEY ALL CHECK OUT FINE VISUALLY AND VOLT WISE. I STILL HAVE SOME TESTING TO DO BUT THESE CELLS ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR QUALITY AND I FILL CONFIDENT WITH THEM. I THANK YOU FOR THE TOP SHELF SERVICE I RECEIVED TO INCLUDE THE TIME YOU SPENT ANSWERING QUESTIONS AND THE SPEED OF DELIVERY. YOU AND YOUR SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE AND I SCORE YOU A 5 STAR. I'M GLAD I RAN INTO YOU WHILE SHOPPING FOR ANOTHER PURCHASE OF THESE TYPE CELLS. IF I EVER NEED MORE, I WILL SURELY CHECK WITH YOU FIRST.

Last edited:
TERRY, I HAVE NOW RECEIVED MY PURCHASE OF 4 SETS OF CELLS. THEY ALL CHECK OUT FINE VISUALLY AND VOLT WISE. I STILL HAVE SOME TESTING TO DO BUT THESE CELLS ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR QUALITY AND I FILL CONFIDENT WITH THEM. I THANK YOU FOR THE TOP SHELF SERVICE I RECEIVED TO INCLUDE THE TIME YOU SPENT ANSWERING QUESTIONS AND THE SPEED OF DELIVERY. YOU AND YOUR SERVICE IS SECOND TO KNOWN AND I SCORE YOU A 5 STAR. I'M GLAD I RAN INTO YOU WHILE SHOPPING FOR ANOTHER PURCHASE OF THESE TYPE CELLS. IF I EVER NEED MORE, I WILL SURELY CHECK WITH YOU FIRST.
Your name suits you! I heard this post as soon as you posted it! ?

I received my 4 boxes prompty as well, and I am quite pleased also. The batteries look great, and they were packed very well.
The only consideration (and I'm not complaining! Only noting it in case it matters to somebody!) is that the laser welded studs are only but so tall-- there may be difficulty fitting a battery lug, the bus bar, and a BMS sense terminal along with lock washer all onto these terminals.
Thanks for the deal, I would recommend this seller to anyone.

I received my 4 boxes prompty as well, and I am quite pleased also. The batteries look great, and they were packed very well.
The only consideration (and I'm not complaining! Only noting it in case it matters to somebody!) is that the laser welded studs are only but so tall-- there may be difficulty fitting a battery lug, the bus bar, and a BMS sense terminal along with lock washer all onto these terminals.
Thanks for the deal, I would recommend this seller to anyone.
Thank you Robert, the only thing I can say and I do understand some concerns with the height of the stud is that no washer of any kind is needed as the batteries come with a serrated flange or some call them spin-lock nuts, which when tighten acts as a locking nut, this will help with fitment. Once again thank you sir, it has been my pleasure doing business with you.

Back