diy solar

diy solar

new batteries on the way.

Daddy Tanuki

Solar Wizard
So my second order of batteries are on the way finally... fuck you chase morgan, and you as well paypal. between the two of them it cost me two months of time and several hundred dollars. the plan was to have the new batteries arrive, and the new assembled battery pack ready for winter with all testing done in regards to the heating circuits and insulation. well now I am on the cusp of winter and I have to dick around with the new compression pack, and heating rig on the start of winter..... god how I hate big banks, paypal etc.

You spend months finding a vendor you can trust and when you do, the powers that be fuck with you to prevent you from buying from them. my first order was totally good to go, so the second order of 24 cells should have been an easy follow up.... screw big banks and paypal one more time just for good measure.

finally got the BIL and the rest of the paperwork that i need to import. so I will get to finally raise my pack from 400 to 600 A/H. or 30kw to 40KW or so.

I am so happy I am tripping and twitching like a crack fiend prior to his next score.

one step closer to my goals

Back