diy solar

diy solar

New China scam company Newbatteria and seller Yann Yang

s.s.s

This guy scam me with a lot of low grade GF 100 AH cell, all cell are swollen.
Never buy from this company:

Seller : Yann Yang
Twitter: Yannyang999Yann
Phone : 008617304456671
On paypal use this name : Junnan Yang

Yann.yang@hotmail.com
Yann@newbatteria.com

Company owner :
Contact: Mr. Aeo Hou (CEO). Phone: (86)17513190167. Tel: (86)15303829027. Email: : aeo@newbatteria.com

This guys every time after scam people’s changes the company name.
Now they sell “310AH” A grade on amazon under other company name.

Please be very careful they are very professional scamers!

Last edited:
I’m Yann . I have been sweared and attacked on Whatsapp by him. he said that I was fraud on the forum. I have to respond. Our company has always been in the business of selling Prismatic batteries and making battery packs, mainly selling prismatic batteries of Ganfeng and other brands. The positive and negative terminals of GanFeng's A-product energy storage batteries are not worn, the QR code is clear, and there is a slight protrusion (different batches of batteries have different degrees of slightness, which is related to Ganfeng's production process). I have also consulted GF seller and the relevant personnel of GanFeng, the 50ah level of the A product is relatively more serious, there is no problem in capacity and performance, The experts in the forum who have used the Ganfeng A product can express your opinions. He thinks this is a garbage battery. I have already informed him, and he can go directly Contact Ganfeng manufacturer to confirm.

You just beat me to it. The OP should post some pictures and let Mr. Yang reply to it.
Also a capacity test would be great but the OP only mentioned swelling.

No capacity test. I paid for Grade A cell not for”pregnant” cell.

First order of 8 cells this scammer sent were indeed samples of A GRADE GF 100ah.

After I received the order of first 8cells I made another order of 32+40pcs but instead of what I received in the first order this time all cell were “pregnant” cells grade B or C.
I bought this cells to sell them via my company, but it is not possible because are low grade cell, Not safe to use.
I can proof that Yann Yang is a Scamer and never buy from this guy .

Aeo Hou the CEO is also a scamer.

I want to attach all my whatsaap discussion with this scammer.
He just want to convince everybody that those cells are A grade. This is his way of speaking, the same he used in the whatsapp conversations that we had, where I told him the the second order is not containing A grade cells but swollen B or C grade that I can’t use. He is just trying to convince me that I am wrong and I don’t see proper anymore. It’s like you see with your own eyes that something is black color but he just insist to make you believe that the color is white. He is upset that I wrote everything here on the forum so that people can see and protect themself from him. When I told him that those cells from the second order are not grade A and he scammed me, he said to me that the factory is producing those grade A cells and he his nothing to do with it. He said he just bought them from the factory as A grade and send them to me. I REALLY DON’T BUY WHAT HE SAYS, because a factory doesn’t sell swollen grade A cells. I didn’t buy the cells to sell them as DIY but to sell them to other companies, but nobody will buy those cells as Grade A cells because they are simply not a grade A cells. Beware, I just want people to protect themselves from this type of guys.

And ,Yann, please tell us why there are more companies owed by you, like the one on Alibaba, that doesn’t sell anything anymore? Did you just used them just to scam people?

This the real A grade Yann?

Attachments

• 0D5BA26B-2A66-47F9-A1C6-AE639BD76B6B.jpeg
    0D5BA26B-2A66-47F9-A1C6-AE639BD76B6B.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 9171083E-C0C9-4B67-8B94-9E9E567A607A.jpeg
    9171083E-C0C9-4B67-8B94-9E9E567A607A.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 44
I investigated the battery that our company bought from GF and compared it with him. There have been cases like this. He only pays attention to this point, I said the same, it is the same performance: the capacity is sufficient, the quality is the same. The process production is controlled by the manufacturer. I also said that the group has used Ganfeng batteries to express opinions. In response to what he posted, I made a clarification. Regarding the company he said, I did not own the company, I was just an employee, and what he said did not exist. I don't want to explain it anymore. picture is our company Bought GF cells and do the packs

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    406.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 30
I investigated the battery that our company bought from GF and compared it with him. There have been cases like this. He only pays attention to this point, I said the same, it is the same performance: the capacity is sufficient, the quality is the same. The process production is controlled by the manufacturer. I also said that the group has used Ganfeng batteries to express opinions. In response to what he posted, I made a clarification. Regarding the company he said, I did not own the company, I was just an employee, and what he said did not exist. I don't want to explain it anymore. picture is our company Bought GF cells and do the packs
If you say that the performance and the quality is the same please let me know if the life span of those swollen cells who have delamination inside is also the same.
If the life span of a swollen cell is the same as a grade A not swollen why the factory doesn’t sell them together? Why they put them on grades as A, B, C if the quality, performance and life span is the same as you pretend.
If there is someone who have knowledge about GF cells I would like to know that opinion.

Proof that you and your boss use more then one company to scam people’s!

Yann Yang the professional scammer!

Attachments

• 1A3F7BD1-07B6-4EEC-9380-73A4E4DB5DCA.jpeg
    1A3F7BD1-07B6-4EEC-9380-73A4E4DB5DCA.jpeg
    552.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 86373F75-F1A8-4774-8FE9-279384920850.jpeg
    86373F75-F1A8-4774-8FE9-279384920850.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 14
  • C345F930-F900-44A2-A230-A50D1B64F0AC.jpeg
    C345F930-F900-44A2-A230-A50D1B64F0AC.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 14
So that picture you shared is supposed to be pregnant? Like first trimester pregnant ?

What’s the state of charge of the pictures battery?

Seems like there may be a difference in expectations. For one, seeing you actually received the cells you ordered, to me, means they aren’t scammers.

If you’re reselling these batteries for a profit you should be dealing directly with the company with clear expectations and outcomes via a contract.

Was it spelled out zero “pregnant” cells would be accepted?

Zero swollen: test and sell them
Swollen: not legally to sell them by EU low
Not safe to use in normal condition.

New Swollen cell’s from factory = garbage
Or low standards market’s.

This forum has a TON of reputable vendors that have been personally recommended by members, and yet people STILL want to try and save a few bucks by going with new guys. ?

This forum has a TON of reputable vendors that have been personally recommended by members, and yet people STILL want to try and save a few bucks by going with new guys. ?
You have 100% right ?‍♂️.
I am only telling the story so maybe other people can see it and they won’t buy from him.

Strap them in and put them in service. Seen far worse, these are fairly mild.
I am looking at them and pretty much thinking the same thing.

People need to get it out of their head that they can buy a Grade A cell for Grade B prices, it's just not possible!
All the batteries spend one month at the factory being tested before they are shipped. The factory only makes Expensive Grade A cells. The Grade B cells are the rejected ones that don't pass inspection and get dumped from the factory for a much lower price to local Chinese merchants.

Swelling is only one of about 5 reasons why batteries are rejected and sold off as Grade B cells. swelling is also one of the lesser problems. Give me a slightly swollen battery any day of the week versus a flat one that has a "Slitting" problem and is self discharging at a fast rate.

Watch this Video. The guy doesn't have the best English but he shows how Grade B batteries come about and why they are sold cheaply. If you paid half the price for the Battery don't ever expect it to be Grade A. It's Grade B or it's a used cell.

Last edited:
Back