diy solar

diy solar

New distributor company (Shenzhen Starmax) and battery manufacturer (Ruipu or Rept)?

Exactly. No proof on my end, just too many "coincidences" with regards to the size of the cells and the rated cycles at 1C etc. Identifing the IP holder would resolve quite a bit.

If you're talking about me, I'm just buying on the market ATM. If I felt I could move the quantities that one of these manufacturers would be interested in, I would go straight to the source. For example, I'm currently talking with DEYE directly about buying inverters. Apparently they have sizes (up to 12KW split-phase, same as SOL-ARK) that the none of wholesalers I have spoken with offer or carry. I have a suspicion it's a company policy at Deye but I could be wrong.
Have you made any progress with deye? I'm also considering them, atm trying to find out what their idle current is.

Have you made any progress with deye? I'm also considering them, atm trying to find out what their idle current is.
The idle of the Deye inverters holds at around 50-60W constant. It's high but they make up for it in overall efficiency.

Your welcome to ping me about Deye if your interested in a unit or units. I do need to clarify on my original post that the 12KW is NOT like SOL-ARK's 12K. SOL-ARK's 12K doesn't have a 12KW inverter. These new units will but they aren't released yet.

The idle of the Deye inverters holds at around 50-60W constant. It's high but they make up for it in overall efficiency.

Your welcome to ping me about Deye if your interested in a unit or units. I do need to clarify on my original post that the 12KW is NOT like SOL-ARK's 12K. SOL-ARK's 12K doesn't have a 12KW inverter. These new units will but they aren't released yet.
Hi!
How do you manage to get 50W idle? I'm constantly facing 140-170W on the 5kW hybrid inverter. Never ever under 120.

What do are you using? Are you only loading the backup side?

Best regards

Back