diy solar

diy solar

New Ecoflow Delta Mini?

Larry619

Did anyone catch this new, smaller Ecoflow Delta? They claim 882Wh, 1400w continuous inverter, and 300w solar input. Looks like it retains much of the original Delta design, include the fast AC charging that I like.

I was about to build my own portable generator with a 1500w pure sine wave but I’m intrigued by this design. Looks a lot better than their River line.

I plan on using it for live audio gigs with my large PA speakers and the wattage fits the bill. It’ll look a hell of a lot cleaner than anything I’d make. ?

I’ll wait for Will’s review of this one. He always uncovers quirks that end up deal breakers.

Website link:

Did anyone catch this new, smaller Ecoflow Delta? They claim 882Wh, 1400w continuous inverter, and 300w solar input. Looks like it retains much of the original Delta design, include the fast AC charging that I like.

Website link:

I think the Zendure Superbase Pro 1500 at $1300 is much better deal. Higher specs all across the line.

Now, we have yet to see if Zendure can actually ship units in volume with quality following their indiegogo campaign.

And I agree at $1300, it is impossible for me to make something out of parts with same specs. I think Zendure is trying to be the less powerful, but more portable and cheaper Ecoflow and Bluetti competition.

I think the Zendure Superbase Pro 1500 at $1300 is much better deal. Higher specs all across the line.

Now, we have yet to see if Zendure can actually ship units in volume with quality following their indiegogo campaign.

And I agree at $1300, it is impossible for me to make something out of parts with same specs. I think Zendure is trying to be the less powerful, but more portable and cheaper Ecoflow and Bluetti competition.
I forgot about that Zendure! The entry level model is at a great price point. I hope it makes it to production!

Back