diy solar

diy solar

New from Ohio

jhooton

Hey everyone!

My name is Jeff and I'm from Ohio. I'm a software developer with a good friend who builds portable power packs. He was consistently using repackr.com to do all of his power pack builds but had mentioned that it was no longer being actively maintained which led us to band together to create a tool that works the same with some added benefits.

The tool that we built together is at https://tools.cellsaviors.com and we're going to be actively maintaining it based on community feedback and feature requests.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I look forward to getting involved in the community!

Thanks -

I was looking for this the other day. I built a 7s120p battery using the old one you mentioned, and now it doesn't work. Thanks for rebuilding this calculator as I build battery packs for my other creations like the Bluetooth speaker in my avatar.

I was looking for this the other day. I built a 7s120p battery using the old one you mentioned, and now it doesn't work. Thanks for rebuilding this calculator as I build battery packs for my other creations like the Bluetooth speaker in my avatar.

Absolutely! This one's divergence should be on par or better than the existing one. Feel free to PM me or leave a comment if you have any feature requests or bug reports.

I believe next on the list for the things we plan on adding is going to be the ability to export generated builds to a .csv file.

Back