New Grade A+ CATL 302AH cells are in stock in the USA! and you get them in a few days door to door.

Solar Supply House

Solar Enthusiast
Last edited:

Biasjo

Renewable energy user - North Carolina
If you absolutely have to have them right now at any price. 😁

HRTKD

Boondocker
The link in the original post doesn't work any more. Here's one that works today: https://solarsupplyhouse.com/product-category/batteries/

I bought a bunch of Victron equipment from Solar Supply House this month. It was shipped quickly and the prices were very good. Those batteries however are expensive! Last year I bought eight 280 Ah cells from China for the price that Solar Supply House is selling for just four cells. Have prices gone up that much?

Solar Supply House

Solar Enthusiast
The link in the original post doesn't work any more. Here's one that works today: https://solarsupplyhouse.com/product-category/batteries/

I bought a bunch of Victron equipment from Solar Supply House this month. It was shipped quickly and the prices were very good. Those batteries however are expensive! Last year I bought eight 280 Ah cells from China for the price that Solar Supply House is selling for just four cells. Have prices gone up that much?
Yeah, we agree, but to be fair, we are not shipping from China and are a USA supplier of REAL New Grade A+ Cells. Still, Prices are consistently going up from Chinese Suppliers and all shipping from rates are nearly double. It is insane right now. There is not much we can do.

Thank you for the link update.

HRTKD

Boondocker
An point in favor of Solar Supply House when comparing their DIY cells to an off-the-shelf battery like Battleborn is that their cells are at least 280 Ah while Battleborn is only 100 Ah. Three $900 Battleborn 100 Ah batteries are required to have the same capacity. $2700 versus $900 (plus BMS) is not chump change. Yes, Battleborn is a premium battery and more favorable comparisons can be made to lower tier battery manufacturers.

If I was in a hurry, a seller with USA stock would be the way to go. Support and warranty should also be considered.

robby

Solar Addict

Everything says out of stock!

Biasjo

Renewable energy user - North Carolina
An point in favor of Solar Supply House when comparing their DIY cells to an off-the-shelf battery like Battleborn is that their cells are at least 280 Ah while Battleborn is only 100 Ah. Three $900 Battleborn 100 Ah batteries are required to have the same capacity. $2700 versus $900 (plus BMS) is not chump change. Yes, Battleborn is a premium battery and more favorable comparisons can be made to lower tier battery manufacturers.

If I was in a hurry, a seller with USA stock would be the way to go. Support and warranty should also be considered.
Just my Opinion but I never buy complete batteries. I always buy individual cells and make my own. Far cheaper.

HRTKD

Boondocker
Everything says out of stock!

Hey, I just provided a link. I don't manage the inventory.
fool.gif

Solar Supply House

Solar Enthusiast
Thank you for confirming the cells are not capacity matched.
They are all new and the same rated capacity. We do not put each cell on a test bench and run a capacity test. Nobody in the world does. If they do not meet or exceed the rated capacity, Then you will get your money back per our guarantee.