diy solar

diy solar

New in box Overkill solar 4s bms 120 amp

Shinside

I just received this in the mail while I was out of town; haven’t even opened it - don’t need it any longer since the person I was buying cells from changed his mind and I went a different route. Steve at overkill was backlogged with emails so he wasn’t able to read my order cancellation request before he sent it out.

4s BMS 120a LifePo4 Battery Management System for 12v DIY Batteries, Programmable, Bluetooth Included. - 8 gauge x 12" (+$10)
  • Add Crimped Copper Lugs? ($10.00):
  • 1/4" Copper lugs

• Paid $147 shipped and willing to do the same via PayPal if somebody wants to avoid the wait. Not looking to make a buck - price is firm, just seeing if somebody really needs the bms sooner and doesn’t want to wait on the back order. I’ll ship it priority mail like it came.

I just received this in the mail while I was out of town; haven’t even opened it - don’t need it any longer since the person I was buying cells from changed his mind and I went a different route. Steve at overkill was backlogged with emails so he wasn’t able to read my order cancellation request before he sent it out.

4s BMS 120a LifePo4 Battery Management System for 12v DIY Batteries, Programmable, Bluetooth Included. - 8 gauge x 12" (+$10)
  • 1/4" Copper lugs

• Paid $147 shipped and willing to do the same via PayPal if somebody wants to avoid the wait. Not looking to make a buck - price is firm, just seeing if somebody really needs the bms sooner and doesn’t want to wait on the back order. I’ll ship it priority mail like it came.

• 1/4" Copper lugs

Just confirming that it has 8 gauge (3 wires) on each side?

It’s the 8ga x 12in wire with crimped copper lugs add on for $10 that is in the option list I paid for. The above is a copy of the invoice basically.

cheers

I realized that a picture may be helpful for you to understand what I mean by new in box. Plan on sending it back for full refund next week if nobody needs it sooner.

I’ll open it if you’re serious and want to see what it looks like inside. Otherwise easier for me to send it back unopened.

thanks

Attachments

• ED9F62BB-5DEB-4545-9BAE-8E809B42FD71.jpeg
    ED9F62BB-5DEB-4545-9BAE-8E809B42FD71.jpeg
    346.1 KB · Views: 13
I realized that a picture may be helpful for you to understand what I mean by new in box. Plan on sending it back for full refund next week if nobody needs it sooner.

I’ll open it if you’re serious and want to see what it looks like inside. Otherwise easier for me to send it back unopened.

thanks
I’ll private message you. Please see your email.

Back