diy solar

diy solar

*New* Inergy "Flex" Solar Generator

Determining your needs is the bottomline on what solar generator you need to buy.

Point is to not under estimate your power needs. Better to have more than you need than to be caught with not enough power to make your rving comfortable.

This is invaluable advice right here. I underestimated my needs and tried to make the Ecoflow Delta work for my needs and that was a disaster and also found that the inverter, at least on the machine I recieved, used about 50 watts by itself. We bit the bullet and purchased the Titan and so far this thing really seems to be able to live up to the hype. It is a beast. I probably could have designed a system myself for cheaper although not sure how much cheaper overall. I am happy with the setup at this time and it will fit my needs now and in the future. The hardest part of all of it was the wait to get it here.

Hello All I'm new to this community as well and undecided between the Flex and the Titan and I just found out that the Titan 2.0 should be coming out Jan 2021. I might hold off from buying and wait and see decisions,decisions lol . Sharing the link. https://www.pointzeroenergy.com/knowledge-base/titan-2-0-differences/

If you can wait I personally think the upgrades to the 2.0 will be worth it. I wish I had the wifi management and the ability to limit the battery discharge would have been a huge benefit for my setup at a remote cabin. I may purchase the 2.0 when it because available for preorder and then sell the Titan 1.0 once the new one comes in.

New member; first post. I’m here because I’m converting a #VanLife Sprinter (here’s my build thread) and I’m trying to do something a bit bleeding-edge: Make the power system completely modular; i.e., not build it into the van, but make it portable... except I’m far from being a solar power station/generator expert, so I was looking for expert advice and @Will Prowse I saw your videos all over the place. And now I’m here hoping to get some expert advice!

So, here’s my current situation — I’d love pro-tips on whether to stay w/ my Inergy Flex pre-order (delayed again!), or switch to a Titan:
  • I’ve got a few appliances that need about 10 amps @ 12v on startup — namely an Espar heater and an Alpicool refrigerator. But they don’t need it at the same time, and when they run, they consume 2-3 amps ongoing.
  • I’ve got a few other appliances that consume a few amps, like LED lights and a Maxxfan.
  • All in, the van is consuming <20 amps total at any given time.
  • I also have a few assorted 120v appliances I’d like to be able to plug in and use for short periods (say, a saw).
I currently have an Inergy Flex Power Station + extra battery on order. The issue w/ this unit is that each 12v outlet is 10 amps. So I’d have to put each power hungry device on a separate fuse block, powered by the 12 socket. And I may still not have enough juice, as I only have 20 amps total. Far from ideal.

An alternative would be to call Inergy up and switch my order to the DC Power station, which has two 30 amp Anderson PowerPole connectors. Those would be much better to use for my use case; I would still have two fuse blocks, but they’d each have 30 amps of power, which should be fine. The reason I didn’t go with the DC power station to start is because it has no AC outlets, and although I can run an inverter off it, it’s much less compact & portable for other use cases (like power backup in my home) w/o having AC outlets.

The Titan is probably the best option out there for my needs, but I’m unclear on its status. I believe the current unites are back-ordered until May, correct? And there’s a new 2.0 version coming at some point? (Unsure when.) Should I wait for that? How much of an upgrade is it over the current Titan? And is anyone even selling the current model anywhere right now, or are they all sold out?

One other thing to consider: I got in on the Inergy presale, which means they’re offering a 10 year full replacement battery warranty and 3 year power station warranty (for non-pre sale orders they’re pro-rating the warranty). I’d lose out on those things if I switched. Not sure how much they’re really worth — and the Inergy was supposed to arrive in a few weeks, but I just found out it’s been delayed to May (I’ll post the email from the CEO in another message right below this one).

One last idea I had was to order both a regular + DC Inergy power station. Total cost would be $1,350 + $1,225 = $2,575. Unsure what the Titan 2.0 will cost — I think possibly as much as $1k more?

Here’s a few pics of my rig, for reference.

Attachments

• 1D3A6AFA-31FC-4796-96D1-DBB40DEC1581.jpeg
    1D3A6AFA-31FC-4796-96D1-DBB40DEC1581.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 42DFFF47-C2C5-4DB6-856A-86E9F2D7DEE6.jpeg
    42DFFF47-C2C5-4DB6-856A-86E9F2D7DEE6.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 6ADDF910-DDBC-49B1-9657-2DFF074489D3.jpeg
    6ADDF910-DDBC-49B1-9657-2DFF074489D3.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 13
And here’s the email I just got from the Inergy CEO about the Flex units being delayed until May:

=========

Flex Modular System Update
A Message from the CEO

Dear Flex customer,

Thank you again for your patience and loyalty. We frankly had no idea we’d face this many challenges in bringing the Flex Modular System to market. You have stuck with us through them, and we are grateful for you.
We are disappointed to announce a further delay in the delivery of the Flex. There will be those who say we should have known about this sooner; that there are alternatives available that could have been had earlier. The most difficult part of these statements is this: they’re right. There were mistakes made in this project that did cause delays, and there are things we could have done better. There were also real difficulties that COVID-19 brought that no one could have anticipated. Our factories were shut down for months due to COVID-19 outbreaks.

Our COVID-19 Outbreak + The Lunar New Year
COVID-19 also spread through our entire engineering team, effectively shutting work down for almost four weeks in November and December. This time period proved to be absolutely critical to the completion of all pre-manufacturing steps before the start of the Lunar New Year, a major holiday celebrated throughout Asia that effectively shuts down manufacturing for the entire month of February.
This outbreak effectively crippled us at the worst possible time. Fortunately, all members of our team, as well as our families, recovered. Despite working every waking moment of the day to pull this together so we could complete manufacturing before the Lunar New Year holiday, we simply missed the date.
Understandably, this news will raise several tough questions. Let’s answer them directly.
  1. When will the flex start shipping?
  2. Can I get my solar panels and accessories now?
  3. Am I ever going to get my product?
  4. Did I lose my money?
  5. Are you going out of business?
  6. Why did you wait until now to announce this delay?
  7. What are you going to do to make this right?

When will the Flex start shipping?
A small number of orders will ship to our very first backers 2-3 weeks later than promised (in early February), in the order they were received. We have already contacted the people on this list. The remaining orders will be manufactured after the Lunar New Year holiday and shipped to us in late March through early April. These shipments will arrive at our warehouse in early May, and we will ship them to you immediately after.

Can I get my solar panels and accessories now?
Yes! Give us a call and we can get your panels and accessories shipped immediately.

Am I ever going to get my product?
Yes! The Flex modular system is our fifth pre-sale or crowd-funded product launch. In fact, both the Kodiak and Apex power stations were pre-sales with over 10,000 units shipped nationally. Manufacturing will begin as soon as the Lunar New Year holiday is over and our factory opens again.

Did I lose my money?
Absolutely not. You can request a full refund of your deposit at any time before we ship your order. We will not require payment of your remaining balance until your product is manufactured.

Are you going out of business?
No. We are a strong company with 7+ years of product innovation with a history of successfully engineering, manufacturing, selling, and fulfilling industry-leading products. We have also completed several humanitarian projects in countries ravaged by natural disasters. We will weather this storm and come out of it stronger and better able to serve you.

Why did you wait until now to announce this delay?
Even with the difficulties caused by our COVID-19 outbreak, we still had strong reason to believe we could manufacture and ship your pre-order before the Lunar New Year. Last week we learned from our component manufacturers that this would be impossible; we had just missed the date.
Also, last week we learned that for the foreseeable future, international shipping, whether air or ocean freight, is plagued with major delays, both at the origin and the destination. These shipping realities also come at the absolute worst time for us. Now that we know about them, we can give you an accurate estimate of arrival.

What are you going to do to make this right?
While these challenges are indeed difficult, we cannot expect you, our customers, to pay the price for them. That’s simply not how we do business. Talk is cheap, so we are putting our money where our mouth is and providing you an additional discount on every pre-ordered Flex module. As compensation for this additional delay and effective immediately, we will offer you an additional discount of $40 on every Flex power console and $60 for every Flex battery. These discounts will be applied to your remaining balance.
8pTuB19epdFyjqwg-Ugz7AxdCIW2aXM8Z2TqTjWQvLo7ljraznA6r5YiX-ufuNPEO_jE4VyZorpJ-3GkXZsQMst3oim75XaieTiin9K7QksFfZ--plaL_NZLfXJVMaueaDYMnNCo1JgixZO7-vDO1Tw86iqx7bY=s0-d-e1-ft

New member; first post. I’m here because I’m converting a #VanLife Sprinter (here’s my build thread) and I’m trying to do something a bit bleeding-edge: Make the power system completely modular; i.e., not build it into the van, but make it portable... except I’m far from being a solar power station/generator expert, so I was looking for expert advice and @Will Prowse I saw your videos all over the place. And now I’m here hoping to get some expert advice!

So, here’s my current situation — I’d love pro-tips on whether to stay w/ my Inergy Flex pre-order (delayed again!), or switch to a Titan:
  • I’ve got a few appliances that need about 10 amps @ 12v on startup — namely an Espar heater and an Alpicool refrigerator. But they don’t need it at the same time, and when they run, they consume 2-3 amps ongoing.
  • I’ve got a few other appliances that consume a few amps, like LED lights and a Maxxfan.
  • All in, the van is consuming <20 amps total at any given time.
  • I also have a few assorted 120v appliances I’d like to be able to plug in and use for short periods (say, a saw).
I currently have an Inergy Flex Power Station + extra battery on order. The issue w/ this unit is that each 12v outlet is 10 amps. So I’d have to put each power hungry device on a separate fuse block, powered by the 12 socket. And I may still not have enough juice, as I only have 20 amps total. Far from ideal.

An alternative would be to call Inergy up and switch my order to the DC Power station, which has two 30 amp Anderson PowerPole connectors. Those would be much better to use for my use case; I would still have two fuse blocks, but they’d each have 30 amps of power, which should be fine. The reason I didn’t go with the DC power station to start is because it has no AC outlets, and although I can run an inverter off it, it’s much less compact & portable for other use cases (like power backup in my home) w/o having AC outlets.

The Titan is probably the best option out there for my needs, but I’m unclear on its status. I believe the current unites are back-ordered until May, correct? And there’s a new 2.0 version coming at some point? (Unsure when.) Should I wait for that? How much of an upgrade is it over the current Titan? And is anyone even selling the current model anywhere right now, or are they all sold out?

One other thing to consider: I got in on the Inergy presale, which means they’re offering a 10 year full replacement battery warranty and 3 year power station warranty (for non-pre sale orders they’re pro-rating the warranty). I’d lose out on those things if I switched. Not sure how much they’re really worth — and the Inergy was supposed to arrive in a few weeks, but I just found out it’s been delayed to May (I’ll post the email from the CEO in another message right below this one).

One last idea I had was to order both a regular + DC Inergy power station. Total cost would be $1,350 + $1,225 = $2,575. Unsure what the Titan 2.0 will cost — I think possibly as much as $1k more?

Here’s a few pics of my rig, for reference.
I would get the Titan. Especially for your build. Titan is back-ordered as well, but at least you know it is a solid unit. And we have no idea what the Inergy Flex will be like.

I would get the Titan. Especially for your build. Titan is back-ordered as well, but at least you know it is a solid unit. And we have no idea what the Inergy Flex will be like.

@Will Prowse — One thing I just realized is the Titan only has the four 12v cigarette outlets, right? I.e., it doesn’t have the Anderson PowerPole-style connectors that the Inergy DC Flex has. Also a max of 20 amps across all four 12v cig outlets. So I suppose that’s one drawback I need to consider — how to most effectively get the 12v power connected back into the rig. (I’m assuming the 30 amp RV plug is 120v).

@Will Prowse — One thing I just realized is the Titan only has the four 12v cigarette outlets, right? I.e., it doesn’t have the Anderson PowerPole-style connectors that the Inergy DC Flex has. Also a max of 20 amps across all four 12v cig outlets. So I suppose that’s one drawback I need to consider — how to most effectively get the 12v power connected back into the rig. (I’m assuming the 30 amp RV plug is 120v).
That is a very good point. I would use this: https://powerwerx.com/cigbuddy-cigarette-lighter-powerpole-adapter

But the current limit is horrid. Darn. I'll tell them to add it to the titan. Power poles would be nice on it.

Just sent an email to head engineer and owner of point zero about adding some powerpole connectors. Will hopefully hear back soon.

Last year when this first was announced I was going to buy either the Inergy or the Titan, but the delays and additional cost finally pushed me towards going the "diy" route with a growatt inverter/charge controller and 2x of the new Big battery 24v 170ah units. The cost was less (by a decent margin) than an equivalent all in one and still gives some of the modularity I was wanting but with more power and less of the delays. Plus the 10 year warranty on the batteries brought it up to par with the inergy. It's not as easy as the Titan... But it's pretty close. I got a few 100ft extension cord so I can use this for house appliances if the power goes out.

I should say, I was dead set on Titan and it seem like an awesome system. Just didn't want to keep waiting and waiting. Might be worth considering other setups.
IMG_20201210_200842_320.jpg

I think Inergy missed the boat by not simply correcting the shortcomings of the battery-in-the-box Kodiak when they released the Apex. Instead, as others've correctly pointed out, the Apex was something of a step backwards (i.e., flimsy power switch, reduced input limitation, unreliable display, no way to switch the display/energy drains off and run 12V gizmos, etc.).

That said, the Apex could've (and should've!) been a winner had they produced an all-in-one power system that actually: 1) delivered a constant 1500 watts (warn the customer as to the potential for reduced battery life, but let them make the call--in an emergency, who gives a fig about battery longevity anyway?!); 2) had an accurate and reliable display read-out that's less like a bingo caller and more like an atomic clock; and 3) had its [thoroughly tested] outboard lithium battery ready upon release of the Apex. The concept of the Apex was brilliant and Inergy should'a followed-through, regardless of later off-shoots like the Flex (which, in today's market, seems a bit too little, too late).

And, for whatever it's worth, I think the Titan's a bit too much for a portable and too little for a semi- or permanent installation, which would be better served, in my view, by separate components tailored to the context in which they're installed. That way, you end up with a more efficient system; and the ability to repair/replace individual components without having to cripple the entire system whilst it's shipped back for servicing.
Don't get me wrong, I think the Titan bests the Flex (as described) hands-down and if I could justify (and easily wield) its price (and girth), I'd trade the Apex for a Titan in a heartbeat. But, then, I'd lose the ability to grab a 25 pound box, an [electric] impact wrench and dash out into the parking lot to change tires. Try that with a Titan!

Inergy, if you're listening, by all means, do the Flex, but, seriously, consider either making the existing Apex's match your advertising or build a similar unit that achieves what the Apex claimed to do.

Ben - your assessment is helpful, but I think in the real-world - there are other considerations that warrant a closer look, and I think you some of your points might be inaccurate or misleading

I own a Kodiak - and it's been rock-solid for me - but from reviews it seems that the Apex was a step backwards in many ways. While it's worth knowing the faults of the Apex - it seems the Flex is replacing that unit in part to address those shortcomings. And while I don't own a Titan - I've used one, it's great - and I've debated buying one - so I'm no "fanboy" on either side - just trying to offer some perspective.

Battery- I haven't seen anything referencing 80% usable capacity on the Flex batteries. Given the intense scrutiny on Inergy's past spec claims - I think they'd be up front on this (rather than get caught) if this were the case. Inergy is also stating 2,000 lifecycles - not sure where you are getting the 500 claim from. (and a 10-year battery replacement warranty). And a Flex with a 2nd battery is ~2138wh - a bit bigger than the Titan - plus you have the option to save the weight/bulk if you don't need both all the time.

Charging: The Flex is 30a max charging, the Titan is 40a. Many folks don't need to fully dis/charge their unit daily so ~400 watts of solar input is pretty solid.. You don't need to buy their additional supercharger and all that cost unless you are really doing heavy-discharge, daily use with multiple additional batteries. Also at 24v - that Titan would require at least a pair of common 100w panels - vs just a single panel for the Flex. For casual users or portability - additional panels add up.

Size & Weight - 70lbs for the Titan, vs 30 lbs for the Flex. Even adding a 2nd Flex battery takes it to ~45lbs. I'd say the Flex is still in the easily-portable realm for most people, but 70lbs is in another league, and/or may require a 2nd person to help move. And having the flexibility of 2 batteries let's you only carry what you need. The Flex, even with the 2nd battery is also smaller. Also - see the note on panels above.

Warranty: Inergy is offering a 10-year "no BS full replacement" warranty (at least on presale) for the battery and 2 months on the whole unit. Titan only offers 24 months.

Cost:
Yes, the inverter is 1500w (Flex) vs 3,000 (Titan) - no getting around that. But if you don't need that power, and prefer the flexibility and size/weight of the Flex - here's a more accurate comparison:
  • Titan (3kw inverter, 2kwh battery = $2995
  • Flex + 2nd battery (1.5kw interver, 2.1kwh battery = $2200
Or - you can buy TWO Flex's for less cost (and combined weight!) of one Titan - $2700. That gives you a backup, or the ability to operate 2 sites, or the flexibility to stack batteries on one unit, and still have 3kw of power (though not on the same circuit obviously). For my purposes - that's great - I sometimes need that much power but I can split the load across different circuits. These are HUGE upsides for me.

I do have a DIY 3kw rig I build that is comparable to the Titan (for a lot less money!) -3,000w pure sine wave inverter, 24v LifeP04 batteries (210ah, expandable with a 2nd battery bank to 420ah), 40a of MPPT etc. But more often than not, I still use my Kodiak. Why? Because I don't always need that much power, and I can toss the Inergy over my shoulder (yes, it has a shoulder strap!) with a single 100w panel and just go.
I asked them about no bull concerning battery’s .told me offer was off this was back in October not positive maybe nov.reason I really went with them put $500 down last heard from them was jan5 I’d like to know if legit outfit ordered the higher priced unit plus extra battery .in the beginning was told I more likely get in may ...but seems like lots of dragging there end .total payout my end be $2700 if I remember.including $500 deposit ...I wish they’d hurry with production I needed it by summer here n california

I asked them about no bull concerning battery’s .told me offer was off this was back in October not positive maybe nov.reason I really went with them put $500 down last heard from them was jan5 I’d like to know if legit outfit ordered the higher priced unit plus extra battery .in the beginning was told I more likely get in may ...but seems like lots of dragging there end .total payout my end be $2700 if I remember.including $500 deposit ...I wish they’d hurry with production I needed it by summer here n california

I'm having some difficulty following your post, but, according to Inergy, they're [finally!] shipping Flex components, including the battery, next month. In theory, all who deposited at the beginning of the pre-sale (last year?) should receive their flex stuff in the first shipment. Tho', based on their spotty history, we'll see.

And for whatever it's worth—not meaning to veer too far off topic, but—I reckon Inergy'll be announcing a 24V Flex soon after the 12V system's released. The Titan 2 and their new, lower-priced unit are both 48V. So it looks like the market's moving in that direction. Again, based on their history of releasing products ~1.5~two years after promised, by the time Flex actually does release a 24V Flex, it'll be antiquated. It's too bad the "new" Flex Battery can't be series-connected for 24- or 48V. If it was, I'd double my order to four or, possibly, five. But a 12V lithium battery that has to remain a 12V battery seems like kind of a dead-end in my opinion. Once again, I think Inergy missed the target. But I could be wrong.

Update: I spoke with Inergy yesterday and was able to pay the "pre-sale" balance of the two Flex batteries I've had on order. Flex battery ship date is 20 November. They were less clear on ship dates for the rest of the Flex stuff, but a number of their "affiliates" must've just received "beta" Flex 1500/Flex battery combos since a few posted Flex walk-throughs of pre-production versions today. Based on what I'm seeing, other than the [now] clear battery warning that making full use of the Flex 1500's 1500 watt inverter is likely to reduce battery longevity/performance (no reason they couldn't've done that with the Apex!), there're no new surprises and the Flex components appear to match previews.

I still think this new 12V solar generator and 12V lithium battery (that cannot be strapped for 24- or 48 volts) are dead-end technologies; they're two years too late to the game. But, for those of us still reliant on Kodiaks and Apexes, presuming they work as advertised (i.e., they come to market without asterisks or fine-print that reveal new limitations), the added lithium batteries do finally breathe life into these [very] portable 12V life-savers.

Inergy's last public communication was that the Flex would be shipping in May (2021). I just spoke with customer service to see the status of my orders (I have multiple units I've been waiting over a year on). Sounds like they have just started shipping about 100/day right now - and based on one of my order numbers - there are ~9,000 orders ahead of me (and who knows how many after)

So.... don't hold your breath. They *think* I may get one of my units shipped by the end of June but couldn't promise anything. My other orders will be August or September is seems. All over a year since they were ordered.

I'm very much debating canceling my order, but at this point - I don't see anything else on the market that ticks the boxes I want (min. 1500w AC continuous, expandable battery capacity, truly portable). I keep getting Facebook ads for a "WattAnt" presale that seems to sit between the Titan and Flex - but who knows when those would actually be delivered, much less the quality of an unknown manufacturer/marketer.

Inergy's last public communication was that the Flex would be shipping in May (2021). I just spoke with customer service to see the status of my orders (I have multiple units I've been waiting over a year on). Sounds like they have just started shipping about 100/day right now - and based on one of my order numbers - there are ~9,000 orders ahead of me (and who knows how many after)

So.... don't hold your breath. They *think* I may get one of my units shipped by the end of June but couldn't promise anything. My other orders will be August or September is seems. All over a year since they were ordered.

I'm very much debating canceling my order, but at this point - I don't see anything else on the market that ticks the boxes I want (min. 1500w AC continuous, expandable battery capacity, truly portable).
Likewise, after being promised (the first week of May 2021) that my batteries (and Apex adapter) would "definitely" ship on 20 May and, therefore, agreeing to pay the full invoice with a credit card (which was naturally charged that day without delay), I spoke with Inergy the morning of 20 May only to be told that I'm in the first group but they didn't have a ship date and to check back this week. Today, for the umpteenth time (over two years!), I was told "a few more weeks". When I pressed for a more specific answer, I got "probably not 'til July". Note: for weeks, Inergy's website has stated:
How the pre-sale works
1. Place your deposit and security your pre-sales perks (Today)
2. Pay your remaining balance (May-June)
3. Get your modular solar power station (July)

As you said, if I didn't have an Apex (or there was a way to return it for full refund), I think many (most?) would cancel at this point. It seems to me that Inergy blew their chance (and credibility) to lead the market when the Apex, which was claimed to fix the Kodiak's shortcomings, failed to meet the company's varying claims.

It's also worth nothing that, based on a couple of affiliate videos that posted recently, one of the Apex's more salient problems—its constantly varying battery display—appears to afflict the Flex system as well. But Inergy does finally appear to've produced a generator that matches the Apex's claim of a "continuous 1,500 watt output". So, I guess there's that.....as the market moves away from 12-volt solar generators (and onto 24- and 48-volt systems)..

Update: I spoke with Inergy yesterday and was able to pay the "pre-sale" balance of the two Flex batteries I've had on order. Flex battery ship date is 20 November. They were less clear on ship dates for the rest of the Flex stuff, but a number of their "affiliates" must've just received "beta" Flex 1500/Flex battery combos since a few posted Flex walk-throughs of pre-production versions today. Based on what I'm seeing, other than the [now] clear battery warning that making full use of the Flex 1500's 1500 watt inverter is likely to reduce battery longevity/performance (no reason they couldn't've done that with the Apex!), there're no new surprises and the Flex components appear to match previews.

I still think this new 12V solar generator and 12V lithium battery (that cannot be strapped for 24- or 48 volts) are dead-end technologies; they're two years too late to the game. But, for those of us still reliant on Kodiaks and Apexes, presuming they work as advertised (i.e., they come to market without asterisks or fine-print that reveal new limitations), the added lithium batteries do finally breathe life into these [very] portable 12V life-savers.

Wait a minute you mean that you spoke with them on the 6th of May 2021 and they stated that the additional batteries will not ship now until NOVEMBER?? I mean I just visited their website and it still states that if you order the unit you will get it in July and now you are stating that it will be November before we can expect any additional batteries or the MPPT that we have ordered in addition? This is getting ridiculous.

Wait a minute you mean that you spoke with them on the 6th of May 2021 and they stated that the additional batteries will not ship now until NOVEMBER?? I mean I just visited their website and it still states that if you order the unit you will get it in July and now you are stating that it will be November before we can expect any additional batteries or the MPPT that we have ordered in addition? This is getting ridiculous.
I'm not sure where you got "November" (not from me)? That said, based on their history and with the covid hysteria and, now, chip shortages, it wouldn't surprise me if we're still talking about—rather than being in possession of—Flex batteries NEXT July. NOTE: I'm (half) joking about "NEXT July", not quoting Inergy.

That is a very good point. I would use this: https://powerwerx.com/cigbuddy-cigarette-lighter-powerpole-adapter

But the current limit is horrid. Darn. I'll tell them to add it to the titan. Power poles would be nic

@Drodio @Will Prowse Does this mean there's no way to connect all your DC 12v items together and power them through the 30 amp RV plug? This would solve problems for me in the van I am planning out. Thank you!

I just checked the Inergy website today and now it states September (2021)! They have pushed that date more times than I can count. I paid a lot of money to them starting in May of last year. I am an early Kickstarter person and have a fair amount of patience but I have really had it with this company. I love my Kodiak and watched all of their webinars live etc. I think they have just buried themselves in mistakes..frankly I am disgusted at this point. Every day I am about ready to call them and tell them off and demand my money back.If the Delta 1300 wasn't so annoyingly loud I would have been using it in my van but I have 12V fridge, fans and 2 amateur radios and was really looking forward to the Flex DC.
This company was being transparent at first and I daresay was a fanboi but I have since lost all faith in these guys stringing everyone along like a bad failed Kickstarter project.

Back