diy solar

diy solar

New JBD 8S 24V 150A Bluetooth BMS, JBD 4S 12V 120A BMS, Juntek Shunt, Heltec Balancer

Thorium

4 items that I ordered from China before changing my mind and deciding to go with a 48V system.

All of these items are brand new, ordered via Aliexpress at the links listed. I haven't even opened the packages, I'll just be putting now shipping labels on and sending them to you.

I am listing them at the out-the-door price I paid, rounded up a few bucks to partially cover shipping (I'll be losing money on the deal). You can get brand new items without waiting a month for them to ship from China, and I can get most my money back.

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family.

JBD (i.e., same core hardware as Overkill Solar) LifePo4 8S, 24V, 150 Amp Bluetooth BMS - $130

JBD LifePo4 4S, 12V, 120 Amp Bluetooth BMS - $70

Juntek 100V 200 Amp Shunt/Battery Monitor - $40

Heltec 4S Whole Group Balancer - $25

Cool, PM’d you with details.

4S 12V BMS and 4S Active Balancer are still available as of now.

Prices lowered (shipping included)
1) Cheaper than ordering from aliexpress yourself
2) you still get a brand new unopened item.
3) you get it faster (I’ll mail via usps/fedex/ups within 1-2 days of payment)

24V BMS - $120
12V BMS - $60
Juntek Shunt - $35
Heltec Balancer - $20

Please do not private message me with a bunch of questions, tire kickers.
Any question you have is answered on the Aliexpress links above, or not answered at all.
That is because I ordered them from those exact links, and I have never opened the package that came in the mail. You will receive the brand new, unopened item that came in the mail after I ordered the exact product via the links above.

Yes, 4S BMS and 4S active balancer still available.

However I’m changing the price back to $70 for BMS.
Heltec 4S Balancer will be $20 if purchased with the 4S BMS, but $25 If purchased separately (due to shipping cost).

Reason is I’m starting to think about keeping it as a backup… I have a 12V 4S system with an “identical” overkill BMS. So If nobody takes it at $70 by end of July then sale is over,. It’ll go into my “EMP proof” storage container. BMS are one of the weakest links and I don’t need the money so might as well keep a spare.

Back