diy solar

diy solar

new ones just arrived

doppler

6 weeks to the day sense ordered and first ones are here all 8 are 3.33, I mean every one. Hope the next ones I can say the same for . I am sure I will get flamed for this but could not help my self ran four into a 12 volt bank wired up to Aims low frequency 2500 watt global inverter and plugged in my 1200 BTU window AC, you know because I am still a ten year old and could not wait, worked like a charm. Now that's out of my system I have them paralleled and tomorrow will get out my 25 year old HP duel variable 5 Amp to start top balancing. I am very happy

6 weeks to the day sense ordered and first ones are here all 8 are 3.33, I mean every one. Hope the next ones I can say the same for . I am sure I will get flamed for this but could not help my self ran four into a 12 volt bank wired up to Aims low frequency 2500 watt global inverter and plugged in my 1200 BTU window AC, you know because I am still a ten year old and could not wait, worked like a charm. Now that's out of my system I have them paralleled and tomorrow will get out my 25 year old HP duel variable 5 Amp to start top balancing. I am very happy
Congrats!
Love new toys.

Which vendor you ordered from?

Back