diy solar

diy solar

NEW PRICE $850 - Victron sold Energy MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 Inverter with Charger - 120V (UL Listed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnm1

Asking $850 or reasonable offer
New is ~$1400

I just removed this from our camper (which we're selling). It works and looks as if it's brand new and works great when combined with solar (though not required). Our whole camper (120vac outlets, microwave, air conditioner, etc.) was powered through this 3000w inverter/charger which also charged our battery bank. It works will all types of batteries (flooded, AGM, Gel, LiFePO4, etc.). It's also a "hybrid" as it will combine the 120vac (if you're plugged in) with your battery(s) to power your needs.

I can add/send more pictures if needed.
Willing to deliver within a reasonable drive of 14526 zip code (Penfield, NY).
Shipping might be $50-$150 (with insurance) as this is fairly big and heavy, it weighs ~45 lbs.

For complete details, please go here: https://www.victronenergy.com/inverters-chargers/multiplus-12v-24v-48v-800va-3kva
The Victron Energy MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 Inverter with Charger is a multi-functional inverter/charger. It has four-stage adaptive charging with the ability to charge dual battery banks. With multiple units, the Victron MultiPlus has Split-Phase and Three-Phase capabilities as well. Up to six MultiPlus units can be connected in parallel for even more power! It also has PowerControl and PowerAssist for those times when you are working with limited generator/shore power or when you need to use multiple power sources to power a large load.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Location? If you’re close I may be interested.
Why make people Google your zip to see if you’re local? ?
Jen

I live in Penfield, NY. Remember, I'll travel a some reasonable distance to help though I don't know what that distance is.

Looking up a zip code is easy and gives you a map of area. Trying to explain where Penfield, NY is isn't as easy and most people will still have to look it up because no one knows where it is.

Last edited:
I don't know how to change or delete this posting so I started a new one ... REDUCED PRICE in a new post. Please refer to the new post.

Please do not create a second post, if the edit button is not showing, report it to a mod and ask them to change it, thanks. Feel free to pm me what you want changed if and only if you do not see an edit button and I’ll be glad to help. ?

Asking $850 or reasonable offer
New is ~$1400

I just removed this from our camper (which we're selling). It works and looks as if it's brand new and works great when combined with solar (though not required). Our whole camper (120vac outlets, microwave, air conditioner, etc.) was powered through this 3000w inverter/charger which also charged our battery bank. It works will all types of batteries (flooded, AGM, Gel, LiFePO4, etc.). It's also a "hybrid" as it will combine the 120vac (if you're plugged in) with your battery(s) to power your needs.

I can add/send more pictures if needed.
Willing to deliver within a reasonable drive of 14526 zip code (Penfield, NY).
Shipping might be $50-$150 (with insurance) as this is fairly big and heavy, it weighs ~45 lbs.

For complete details, please go here: https://www.victronenergy.com/inverters-chargers/multiplus-12v-24v-48v-800va-3kva
The Victron Energy MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 Inverter with Charger is a multi-functional inverter/charger. It has four-stage adaptive charging with the ability to charge dual battery banks. With multiple units, the Victron MultiPlus has Split-Phase and Three-Phase capabilities as well. Up to six MultiPlus units can be connected in parallel for even more power! It also has PowerControl and PowerAssist for those times when you are working with limited generator/shore power or when you need to use multiple power sources to power a large load.

View attachment 55596View attachment 55595View attachment 55594
Interested please message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back