diy solar

diy solar

NEW (September-2022) Growatt INFINITY 1500 Portable Power Station

Steve_S

Offgrid Cabineer, N.E. Ontario, Canada
Good Day,
Just came across this New Product from Growatt which competes with Bleuetti & Others and may be of interest. It certainly has some pretty darn good features & functions. *NB* Battery Chemistry NMC !

$1,399.00 Sale, Regular price$1,599.00

1512Wh Capacity & 2000W Output - Power wider arrays of high-power appliances and devices.
Wall charge in 2 hours - Wall charge from 0%-80% in 1 hour; charge from 0-100% in 2 hours.
Solar charge in 2.5 hours - Supports up to 800W solar input for outdoor charging.
12 diverse outlets - Up to 12 output ports to power all of your devices simultaneously.
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) - Reliable 24/7 backup power for your sensitive power needs.
Smart APP Control - Monitor, control, upgrade firmware, and easily access customer support.

price per watt makes it much more expensive than EcoFlow and Bluetti, and considering they didn’t send any for review to reliable trustworthy youtubers i question they reliability

The price per watt it makes much more expensive. But still Thanks for the advice and information. Can anyone suggest to me the best site for a Dissertation? Because I don't know how to write a dissertation.

Last edited:
Back