diy solar

diy solar

newbie from Philippines

WELCOME! I was online when you signed up, as soon as I saw your name I said "There's someone from the PH!"

What are you are you in if I may ask? I have family in Manila, Quezon.

WELCOME! I was online when you signed up, as soon as I saw your name I said "There's someone from the PH!"

What are you are you in if I may ask? I have family in Manila, Quezon.
im from Paranaque City :?15-20mins from Quezon city, Manila.. if no traffic

with traffic 2-3hours ??

keep safe!

Hi,

Are electric cars a thing over there?
We see a lot in my area, including Tesla, Leaf, and Volt. But I'm in an area where people are inclined to that sort of thing.

My joke with call center reps is, that it takes 3 hours to get anywhere from anywhere :D By the time I get to Green Hills to shop, I'm already tired and want to go home. I passed through Paranaque City on my way down to the Hacienda Isabela on vacation. I've stayed in a number of places in the Greater Manila, Makati, Ortigas, Pasig, Quezon and Eastwood City areas.

Hi,

Are electric cars a thing over there?
We see a lot in my area, including Tesla, Leaf, and Volt. But I'm in an area where people are inclined to that sort of thing.
not yet..

technology here is behind.. or for the super rich only ?

i now use a hybrid car to save on gas and somehow help mother nature ?

My joke with call center reps is, that it takes 3 hours to get anywhere from anywhere :D By the time I get to Green Hills to shop, I'm already tired and want to go home. I passed through Paranaque City on my way down to the Hacienda Isabela on vacation. I've stayed in a number of places in the Greater Manila, Makati, Ortigas, Pasig, Quezon and Eastwood City areas.
greenhills traffic really sucks ? 1km straight road will bring you 30min to an hour Ortigas Ave ?

i used to be a call center rep 2007-2010 handling mortgage acct there ?

Back