diy solar

diy solar

Newbie from Toronto

Manticore

Hi all,

I am a newbie in the GTA.
I have been trying some smart home automation with Home Assistant but alas my home is not very smart still ?.
I do like the electronics part of it more so I did get to make an automatic blind opener that works.
So as I was looking for another project someone recommended Will’s YouTube videos
Unfortunately I don’t have anywhere to install a medium/large battery ?
so I hope I can tinker with something smaller if I am able to get my hands on it for a descent price

I hope to play with the BMS Daly esphome integration, heating and cooling and also since looking at something smaller playing with USB PD charging

So far it looks like all the answers are in here!
Thanks for all the knowledge

Hi all,

I am a newbie in the GTA.
I have been trying some smart home automation with Home Assistant but alas my home is not very smart still ?.
I do like the electronics part of it more so I did get to make an automatic blind opener that works.
So as I was looking for another project someone recommended Will’s YouTube videos
Unfortunately I don’t have anywhere to install a medium/large battery ?
so I hope I can tinker with something smaller if I am able to get my hands on it for a descent price

I hope to play with the BMS Daly esphome integration, heating and cooling and also since looking at something smaller playing with USB PD charging

So far it looks like all the answers are in here!
Thanks for all the knowledge
Welcome to the forum.
Lots of good info here.
Just ask and someone will fill you in.

Back