diy solar

diy solar

Newbie here, does this battery bank connection to the Lynx Distributor look right?

rboothe

My 8 3.2V 206aH Lishen cells finally arrived!! Now to hook them up to my 12V system. I have a Victron Lynx Distributor where all components are fused. The battery bank was going to connect to the left-most positive and negative connection points. However, after reading a bunch, I've decided to have two separate 4S 12V banks, each with a 120A BMS. But having two banks and two sets of positive and negative wires presents new problems. Currently, I have one master Blue Sea T-style 300A fuse. Additionally, I wanted to use Anderson connectors to be able to easily disconnect the batteries. I've created a schematic but I just don't know if it's right. (For example, can I even stack two positive lugs on top of each other on the fuse?) batthookup.jpg

Additional info on my system: I have a 2000w inverter load and could potentially have up to 30A of additional DC loads.

Let me know if you see major flaws please! Or if you would do anything differently in terms of wiring. I know this system ain't pretty...

Back