diy solar

diy solar

I answered in a manner he can understand.

No. You took the two incorrect choices and reinforced his lack of understanding rather than taking an extra moment and explaining the correct answer like I did.

Our goal here is to assist and educate, not hinder and misinform.

If you have a choice to knowingly provide an incorrect answer or not answer, please choose to not answer. Better yet, provide an accurate answer.

So I am reading this as 350 watts per hour all day-
Lol
Solar panels only make power when the sun shines so did your all day mean 24hrs?

Most of that power is made in the middle of the daylight hours.

In the winter you may get 3 or less "sun hours" per day vs 6 sun hours in the summer depending on your location.

It's called a 100 watt panel coz it can produce 100 watts in an hour under optimal conditions.

Also that 100 watt panel is $1 per watt where as the $6500 estimate was based on a much lower price per watt for larger and used panels.

Yeah, that is a really nice idea. I wish I entered the mining earlier. Even people who mined crypto and had losses now can sell their coins at a huge profit. That is really great. For a pity, I just observed the perspective of crypto this year, when started trading. Btw if you are trading or investing as well here is a good eos forecast Lifeforex.com. I opened a short position from 8$ and have a 40% profit already.

I actually just started building my solar mining shed. I already had the shed. I bought used panels and a used l3+. I think the l3+ uses around 1000w. Initially I bought the set up to power my well when the power goes out, but decided to take different route. So, instead of returning the inverter I decided to mine since I've been putting it off for a couple years. Right now I have an lvx6048, 4 x100 amp batteries, 6000w of panels. Its not running yet. I look at it as a hobby and investment. Hobbies aren't cheap and you have to look long term with investments. The ROI at today difficulty rate is around $175 - 200 monthly with this one rig.

Attachments

• 20210802_182416.jpg
    20210802_182416.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210802_182433.jpg
    20210802_182433.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 5
Back