diy solar

diy solar

NINTHCIT Grade A 4PCS 3.2V 200Ah LiFePO4 Battery Lithium Iron Phosphate Cell for 24V 48V RV SOLAR (4PCS/LOT)

Scatback

anyone have any experience or heard any reports on these cells advertised on Amazon? They are supposed to be new/never used etc. but they are from a Chinese company so I have no idea how good or bad they might be. Looking for 32 cells.​

NINTHCIT Grade A 4PCS 3.2V 200Ah LiFePO4 Battery Lithium Iron Phosphate Cell for 24V 48V RV SOLAR (4PCS/LOT)​

I am looking at them too. Checkout https://www.aliexpress.com/store/feedback-score/5742132.html#! which is the NINTHCIT store on AliExpress. Note (from the picture) these batteries have terminal studs which is a big plus in my mind. The whole terminal foundation looks stronger than the rest of the 3.2V 289Ah cells in the market place.
I am also looking at these cells.

EVE Lifepo4 3.2V 280 Power Lithium ion Battery
for RV/solar system storage​

Nominal Voltage:3.2V
Nominal capacity:280Ah
Working voltage:2.5V~3.65V
AC impedance resistance:≤0.25mΩ
Dimension:173.6*72*204.8mm

Have you looked into these or has anyone else here looked ito or know anything about them?

The NINTHCIT batteries on Amazon are a bit expensive; maybe because they have a USA warehouse. Have you looked at the battery vendors Will Prowse recommends on his website? I believe, if Will lists them, the vendors have passed Will's scrutiny. I think EVE and Lishen are manufactures whose batteries Will has evaluated favorably. I am new to this so my comments are not backed up by in-depth experience.

Any one has anymore info on these batteries (NINTHCIT)? I am looking to buy them but I have no clue if they are any good. Thanks

I'll chime in at this point. I ordered the 8pak of 200Ah "new 2021 with welded studs" cells on Monday July 12. Just received a box of 4 today, July 15. Not too bad me thinks?! But where are the other 4? Well.. ninthcit general email inquiry reply says check w ups as it shipped in 2 different boxes, and 2 different tracking numbers. Ups tracking shows the 2nd box arriving here a few hrs later. But it's 9pm here in Vegas now, so not very hopeful.
2 things right away before I really dive in.

1. They are packed really great! The big box had plenty of cushion all around, and inside, each cell in its own box well cushioned, in its own static bag. Good job there!
2. The bus bars included are a joke. WAY thin, I can almost bend them with thumb and forefinger. See the pic compared to the bars I got from overkill for my 100Ah cells. (Ninthcit bars have the bend) Should I sandwich 2 of them together? IDK..but these suck a$#! Fortunately I have a backup plan. That's it for now. Onto my charge/discharge capacity tests.
Btw, they arrived at:
So I guess that's OK for now.

Attachments

• 20210715_211516.jpg
    20210715_211516.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 17
I'll chime in at this point. I ordered the 8pak of 200Ah "new 2021 with welded studs" cells on Monday July 12. Just received a box of 4 today, July 15. Not too bad me thinks?! But where are the other 4? Well.. ninthcit general email inquiry reply says check w ups as it shipped in 2 different boxes, and 2 different tracking numbers. Ups tracking shows the 2nd box arriving here a few hrs later. But it's 9pm here in Vegas now, so not very hopeful.
2 things right away before I really dive in.

1. They are packed really great! The big box had plenty of cushion all around, and inside, each cell in its own box well cushioned, in its own static bag. Good job there!
2. The bus bars included are a joke. WAY thin, I can almost bend them with thumb and forefinger. See the pic compared to the bars I got from overkill for my 100Ah cells. (Ninthcit bars have the bend) Should I sandwich 2 of them together? IDK..but these suck a$#! Fortunately I have a backup plan. That's it for now. Onto my charge/discharge capacity tests.
Btw, they arrived at:
So I guess that's OK for now.
Did you end up testing the capacity? What are your results?

Back